The iQ12-WB is a matt black, powder coated wall bracket specifically designed to hang the iQ12 in standalone applications, such as wall or ceiling mounting in bars or clubs, or as an under-balcony fill. The iQ12-WB consists of two yoke spacers, two yoke brackets and a bracket spacer, plus all the fasteners required for assembly. After the iQ12 is securely mounted and adjusted for the desired coverage, the screws attaching the enclosure to the bracket should be fully tightened to finalize the installation.
TurboSound iQ12-WB Steel Wall Brackets Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Steel wall bracket for iQ12 loudspeakers
- Mounts 1 speaker horizontally or vertically to a wall
- Adjustable angle for optimum audience coverage
- Hard wearing semi matt black powder coat finish
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.