Engineered for any genre of music, the 2-way full range Performer TPX122M is a passive 12" 1,000 watt loudspeaker ideally designed for FOH, side fill and monitor applications. Built as a standalone 2-way system not requiring any external equalization or filtering, the TPX122M achieves optimal performance when paired with a subwoofer and TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems.
Turbosound Performer TPX122M 12" Passive Loudspeaker Features
- 2 way full range loudspeaker and stage monitor for portable PA applications
- 250 Watts continuous, 1,000 Watts peak power
- High excursion 12" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Aluminium dome 1" compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Low profile design to maximise audience sight lines
- Low distortion waveguide provides 70° H x 50° V dispersion
- Hard wearing carpet covered 18mm (3/4") wood construction
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The Performer TPX122M loudspeaker features a high excursion 12" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and an aluminium dome 1" compression driver mounted on a 70° horizontal by 50° vertical low distortion waveguide. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure.
Covered in hard wearing black carpet, the cabinet is of 18 mm (3/4 ") wood construction – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam, a dual-angle pole mount socket for use with 35 mm poles/speaker stands to optimise audience coverage, and durable handles for easy transport. The symmetrical wedge angle and high frequency dispersion pattern enable the TPX122M to be utilized as mirrored left/right floor monitors. A side panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.