Get the incredible flexibility and sound of genuine UA conversion and access to the extensive UA library with this Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface! The Universal Audio Arrow delivers class-leading audio conversion, two Unison mic preamps, and a suite of onboard UAD plug-ins so you can achieve truly great results in any recording situation. Home studios, mobile recording, singer-songwriters and many more will have everything needed and more to capture and create easier than ever!
This compact 2x4 interface starts with esteemed UA conversion derived from UA’s flagship Apollo interface range, to sonically outperform anything in its class. With its Unison technology and built-in UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, you can record through classic audio tools including the 610 Tube Preamp, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, and a genuine Marshall Plexi amp plug-in — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer setting.
Universal Audio Arrow Thunderbolt Audio Interface Features
Unison Technology for Stunning Mic and Guitar Preamp Emulations
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Record with class-leading A/D and D/A conversion - as heard on hundreds of hit records
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Marshall, Fender, and more
- Track with near-zero latency through mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve, API, Marshall, Fender, and more using Unison technology
- Mix with included UAD plug-ins like the Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, and more
- Create on-the-go with a sonically superior, bus-powered interface with rugged all-metal construction
- Arrow includes the ‘Realtime Analog Classics’ UAD plug-in bundle. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately
Arrow’s Unison technology gives you the tone, touch and ‘feel’ of world’s most sought-after preamps. These include the bundled 610-B Tube Preamp, plus authentic mic preamp emulations from Neve and API, as well as guitar amp emulations from Fender and Marshall — complete with their signature impedance, gain stage ‘sweet spots,’ and component-level circuit behaviors.
The secret to Unison is its hardware-software integration between Arrow’s mic preamps and its onboard UAD-2 SOLO Core processor. Simply place a Unison preamp plug-in on your mic input in Arrow’s Console software, and it physically reconfigures Arrow’s impedance — so you can tap into the classic tube and transformer sounds of the world’s most recorded mic preamps and guitar amps.
A Full Suite of Classic Studio Processing Onboard
Right out of the box, Arrow provides a suite of incredible analog emulation plug-ins including the world’s only authentic Teletronix LA-2A, 1176LN, Pultec EQs, and the Unison-enabled UA 610-B Tube Preamp. Developed by UA’s world-renowned team of algorithm engineers, these Realtime Analog Classics plug-ins set the standard by which all other hardware emulation plug-ins are judged.
From the tube warmth of the Pultec EQ on guitars, to the gentle limiting of the LA-2A on vocals, your recordings will take a giant leap forward in rich, sonically complex analog sound.
Vintage Guitar and Bass Amps
For guitarists and bassists, Arrow includes Unison technology on its front panel instrument input — giving you access to dead-on emulations of amps like the Fender '55 Tweed Deluxe, Ampeg B-15N Bass Amplifier, Eden WT800 Bass Amplifier, and the included Marshall Plexi Classic — all available at near-zero latency for songwriting and recording.
Access the World of UAD Powered Plug-Ins
Beyond the included Realtime Analog Classics plug-ins, Arrow lets you tap into the full library award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, Compressors, Reverbs, Tape Machines, Auto-Tune and more — in real time, and without taxing your computer’s CPU. With exclusive emulations from Neve, Ampex, Lexicon, Fender, Marshall, Antares, KORG, Moog, and more the creative possibilities are nearly endless.
Ready to Go
With its robust all-metal construction and bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 operation, Arrow is the only ‘clutter-free’ portable audio interface that truly delivers album-quality results. It’s like having a virtual analog studio that fits onto any desktop, and easily travels in your laptop bag.
Quickly switch between your tracks and control EQ, compressor, gate and more. Mix with the sound of the included Solid State Logic SL 4000 E. Or customize your channels to fit your needs—there are over 60 Console 1 ready plug-ins available from Softube and Universal Audio.
Three years after the original Console 1 release, it is time to introduce the Mk II version. It has the same build quality as the original units, with some minor layout changes such as more visible LED markers. More importantly, efficient manufacturing processes have made the system much more affordable.
Softube Console 1 MKII Control Surface Features
- A unique centerpiece for any DAW based studio
- Included model of Solid State Logic SL 4000 E console
- Expand the system with over 60 Console 1 ready plug-ins from Softube and Universal Audio
- No mouse, no mapping, no hassle
- Premium quality hardware
- Mk II version offers same quality at a more affordable price
- Supports VST, VST3, AU, and AAX
- Windows and Mac OSX
- Screen Resolution larger than 1280x800
- 1 Powered USB2.0 Compatible Port
- Any VST, VST3, AU or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.7, 11.0.2 or higher compatible host application)
- Softube / Gobbler Account - Free
- Mac OSX Specific - Mac OSX 10.9, or newer
- Windows Specific
- Windows 64 bit, versions 8, or 10
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64x2, or newer
- Gobbler application to manage license activation and plug-in downloads - free
- Broadband internet access for downloading installer and license handling
- Softube plug-ins support both 32 and 64 bit hosts, although a 64 bit OS is required
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz in both mono and stereo
- Check Softube.com for latest requirements