Get the rich analog sound of UAD Powered Plug-Ins over USB 3 on Windows — plus 3 UAD plug-ins of your choice! The UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Custom combines UA’s most powerful DSP accelerator with a Custom software bundle that lets you choose any three UAD plug-in titles at registration in addition to the included Analog Classics Plus bundle. This sleek desktop unit will supercharge your Windows-based workstation to run larger mixes filled with rich analog emulation plug-ins.
In creating UAD plug-ins, Universal Audio’s DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers — using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears — to give you all the warmth of classic analog equipment. The UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Custom includes eight SHARC processors, and its USB 3 SuperSpeed technology offers reduced plug-in latency compared to FireWire 800.
The UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Custom includes UA’s Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, and lets you select any three additional UAD plug-in titles from a world-renowned library that includes Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Neve, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL, and more (sold separately).
Universal Audio UAD 2 Satellite USB OCTO Custom Features
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via USB 3 on Windows-based PCs
- 8 SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes
- Custom software bundle lets users ‘pick any 3’ additional UAD plug-in titles within 45 days of registration*
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT and more (sold separately)
- Includes Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, featuring the UA 610-B Preamp & EQ and Legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier, Fairchild 670 Tube Limiter, Pultec Pro Equalizer, UA Precision Enhancer Hz, Precision Mix Rack Collection, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins
- Take UAD plug-ins ‘on the road’ for mixing on Windows-based PCs
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices — UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and Apollo Twin USB desktop interface
- VST, RTAS, AAX 64 support
- *Purchasers must select all 3 individual Custom Software Bundle plug-ins simultaneously, within 45 days of product registration. Purchasers failing to select all 3 plug-ins within 45 days of registration will automatically receive 3 UAD plug-ins of UA's choosing, free of charge (but no more than 3 Custom Software Bundle plug-ins total). See www.uaudio.com for complete details.