The UAD-2 Satellite USB QUAD Core DSP Accelerator gives professional producers and engineers fast, high-powered access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins. This sleek desktop unit will supercharge your Windows-based workstation to run larger mixes filled with rich analog emulation plug-ins.
In creating UAD plug-ins, Universal Audio’s DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers — using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears — to give you all the warmth of classic analog equipment. The UAD-2 Satellite USB QUAD Core includes four SHARC processors, and its USB 3 SuperSpeed technology offers reduced plug-in latency compared to FireWire 800.
The UAD-2 Satellite USB QUAD Core comes with UA’s Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, and provides access to more than 90 plug-ins from brands including Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Neve, Fairchild, Pultec, Studer, SSL, and more (sold separately).
Universal Audio UAD 2 Satellite USB QUAD Core DSP Interface Features
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via USB 3 on Windows-based PCs
- 4 SHARC processors offer a significant DSP boost for running large mixes
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, and more (sold separately)
- Includes Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, featuring the UA 610-B Preamp & EQ and Legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier, Fairchild 670 Tube Limiter, Pultec Pro Equalizer, UA Precision Enhancer Hz, Precision Mix Rack Collection, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins
- Take UAD plug-ins 'on the road' for mixing on Windows-based PCs
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices — UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and Apollo Twin USB desktop interface
- VST, RTAS, AAX 64 support