With the Vestax VCI380 DJ Controller for Serato you get a powerful and creative tool that will greatly expand your possibilities! This 2 channel DJ controller features a built-in digital DJ mixer and can do everything you need and things you’ve always wanted like mixing, scratch, cue, effect, sample, trigger, loop and slice. Every feature of the VCI-380 controller is designed hand in hand with Serato and includes a free upgrade to Serato DJ! This provides an arsenal of musical tools with huge possibilities straight out of the box!
Vestax VCI380 DJ Controller Features
Everything is at your Fingertips
- Free upgrade to Serato DJ
- 2 Channel USB MIDI controller for Serato DJ
- Built-in 24Bit/48kHz audio interface
- 2 x 8 Performance Pads with Velocity and Aftertouch lit with RGB LEDs in seven colors
- 8 Performance pad modes, including: Manual Loop Mode, Saved Loop Mode, Auto Loop, Loop Roll, Sampler, Hot Cues (x8), Slicer Mode and Loop Slicer Mode
- PAD FX function -- one finger control of the performance mode features while controlling an effect at the same time
- Dedicated FX section for each channel
- Ribbon (strip) control for Pad parameters and Needle Drop
- The Slicer, a powerful performance tool that chops up a section of your track and lets you re-arrange parts on the fly
- SP-6 Sample Player: trigger up to 4 banks of 6 samples. Great for, live drumming in your sets, adding interesting samples and stings or just layering loops
- Large scale 5 1/3 inch jog wheels with needle position display
- 2 Mic/Aux inputs with volume control
- Balanced Master output (XLR) and Booth output (RCA)
- 19 inch rackmount kit (optional)
- Robust metal body construction
- CFX-2 (Digital Crossfader) compatible
- 2 Channel stand--alone audio mixer with Phono / Line input
- Hi-Pass filter, Trim and 3 band EQ on stand-alone mixer
The 2 x 8 banks of FSR trigger pads on the Vestax VCI380 are jam packed with creative Performance Modes such as the Slicer, Roll, Sampler, Loop, Hot Cue and Pad FX. With the given features you can trigger cue points, samples, loops, slice up beats, and shoot off Pad FX together.
Pad FX creates amazing combinations to manipulate music in ways nobody else has before: holding each pad (aftertouch) will modify the FX parameter, along with triggering Performance Mode functions. FX are an essential tool to spice up your performance; in addition to Pad FX, each deck features classic FX controls. The Ribbon control on each deck alters the parameters of Pad FX, swipes, holds and needle drops tracks.
The platters of the Vestax VCI-380 controller are highly responsive, transmitting MIDI signals with extreme accuracy. The LED needle point embedded in the jog wheel provides excellent visual monitoring, indicating the decks playback position. The torque of the jog wheels can be adjusted to your preference, and as like all VCI series controllers you can pitch bend the track by touching the sides of the jog wheels.
Stand Alone Mixer
The stand alone mixer function of the VCI380 has great capacity for adaptability. The two hybrid channels are capable of mixing external devices such as CD players, turntables and MP3 players, together with tracks and samples Serato DJ is playing. Each channel has an RCA Phono/Line input for limitless connection options, and the crossfader and input faders curve can be adjusted like any DJ mixer. Mixes with the input source can be tweaked with Trim, EQ and in addition, the FX knobs on each channel function as Hi-Pass filters.
The built in high quality 24Bit/48kHz audio interface based on technology developed with the critically acclaimed Vestax VCI-400, features BIT-Perfect audio powered by a studio grade asynchronous USB streaming system. This extremely advanced technology provides low latency, premium sound quality and outputs your mix, analog or digital, at its true clarity. Some say seeing is believing. For the VCI380 DJ controller, listening is believing.