Designed for precision mixing and mastering, the award-winning V-MODA sound has been instilled in the M-200 headphones for studio use. Tuned to take musicians and producers straight to the sound, the M-200 delivers crystalline audio so clear and neutral that picking up on subtle nuances and flaws is as easy as it gets.
V Moda M200 Professional Studio Headphones Features
- V-MODA award-winning sound (50+ Editors’ Choice Awards) re-engineered for studio use and fine-tuned by Roland engineers
- Lightweight metal build, adjustable headband for single ear monitoring + improved sweat resistance
- 50mm drivers with neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils for precision listening, mixing and mastering (Hi-Res Audio certified by Japan Audio Society)
- Large, replaceable magnetic memory foam cushions and 100% PU leather headband for hours of pure comfort; flat-folding hinge and re-designed case for easy portability
- Includes 2 cables: single-sided balanced audio to produce cleaner, more spacious sound for accurate monitoring, and SpeakEasy 1-Button with mic for crystal clear calls on the go
- Closed-back, over-ear, minimalist design for perfect noise isolation and fit
- Large, flatter shields for increased amplifying room and even more customization possibilities
Dual input option to choose your connection side or share your sound
Featuring 50mm drivers with neodymium magnets, CCAW voice coils and fine-tuning by Roland, a leading manufacturer of musical instruments for over 40 years, the M-200 faithfully reproduces a wide range of frequencies to create a sound so detailed and accurate that it’s Hi-Res Audio certified by the Japan Audio Society (JAS).
M-200 is crafted for unparalleled comfort and durability. The strong yet flexible core meets a broad headband design for improved weight distribution and hours on end of pure comfort. Combined with the premium, sweat resistant PU leather exterior and large, detachable magnetic memory foam cushions, the M-200 will feel like it’s barely there.
The adjustable headband is perfect for both single ear monitoring and studio recording while the large earcups provide an extensive canvas to customize your look. Choose from color printing and laser engraving, and a variety of aluminum shield colors to make M-200 yours with your own logo or design.
Pack up and protect your headphone via the CliqFold hinge, folding the M-200 into the re-designed carry case. Featuring smoother lines and more space for accessories, the M-200 Exoskeleton case means all you have to do is clip it to your bag with the carabiner clip to take your show on the road.
M-200 is available in classic Matte Black and includes the new, single-sided balanced audio cable. While the closed headphone design ensures optimal noise isolation, the balanced cable reduces signal-to-noise ratio to produce a cleaner, more spacious sound, making M-200 your most reliable ally for editing, recording or composing music. It also includes the reinforced SpeakEasy 1-Button Cable with a built-in state-of-the-art mic for calls when life takes you places.