The Dingbat Medium pedalboard is ideal for an assortment of 8 to 12 pedals depending upon the individual size of each effect. Need more than one power supply? No problem. The Dingbat Medium pedalboard has plenty of space below to mount an additional Pedal Power.
Crafted entirely in Sonoma County, California from superior American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, Voodoo Lab Dingbat pedalboards offer a rugged, lightweight platform for organizing your pedals and keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view. Designed for seamless integration with industrystandard Voodoo Lab Pedal Power, installing power supplies with the included mounting hardware is quick and easy using only a screwdriver.
Voodoo Lab Dingbat Medium Pedalboard Features
Recommended power supplies:
- Lightweight American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade Aluminum chassis
- Pedalboard surface size: 22 x 13.5 inches (559mm x 343mm)
- Mounting brackets for easy installation Voodoo Lab Pedal Power power supplies
- Plenty of room for mounting up to two Pedal Power units below pedalboard
- Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting fasteners
- UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Professional tour grade padded gig bag w/ premium YKK Zippers – Shoulder strap and backpack straps included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Pedal Power 2 PLUS: 8 total isolated outputs - Safely powers up to 8 standard 9V effects
- Pedal Power 4X4: 8 total isolated outputs, including 4 high-current 400mA making this an ideal choice for powering digital effects.
- Pedal Power Mondo: 12 total isolated outputs, including 4 high-current 400mA making this an ideal choice for powering digital effects.
- Two Pedal Power 2 PLUS: 16 total isolated outputs - Safely powers up to 16 standard 9V effects