The Dingbat Small Pedalboard Power Package w/ ISO-5 is ideal for use with up to 5 standard 9V effects pedals or three standard 9V effects and one high-current digital effect like those from Strymon, Eventide, or Line 6. There is also an 18V isolated output for higher voltage effects. Each Dingbat pedalboard ships with a heavy-duty tour grade padded gig bag that features premium YKK zipper hardware.
Crafted entirely in Sonoma County, California from superior American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, Voodoo Lab Dingbat pedalboards offer a rugged, lightweight platform for organizing your pedals and keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view.
Dingbat Power Packages take your pedalboard selection experience to the next level by allowing you to choose a pedalboard that includes a pre-installed industry standard Voodoo Lab Pedal Power compliment for one package price. No installation necessary. A Dingbat Power Package is ready to go right out of the box. Dingbat Pedalboard Power Packages are available in an assortment of sizes and power configurations to meet a variety of performance situations and include all the necessary power cables and materials required to secure your pedals and cabling to the pedalboard.
Voodoo Lab Dingbat Small Pedalboard with Pedal Power ISO-5 Features
- Lightweight American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade Aluminum chassis
- Pedalboard surface size: 18 x 7.75 inches (457x197mm)
- Pre-mounted Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 Power Supply with 5 isolated outputs
- Assorted power cable and adapter kit
- Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting fasteners
- UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Made in the U.S.A.