The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Digital Guitar Effect Power Supply is an isolated power specifically designed to make digital pedals sound their best! This linear (analog) power supply has 4 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections which keeps your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital ‘switching’ power supplies.
Voodoo Lab designed Pedal Power Digital to properly power up to 4 digital power-hungry effects including Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and more. Its compact size is perfect for small pedalboards, rack shelves, and as an additional power supply for larger boards.
Built to meet the needs of professional users, Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Digital will provide clean, consistent power, even under the poor AC line conditions often found on stage. Completely isolated output sections eliminate ground loops and unwanted interactions between effects, resulting in lower noise and noticeably improved tone.
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Digital Effect Power Supply Features
- Four 9V isolated high-current 400mA output sections (2 with 12V option)
- Powers Strymon, Eventide, Line 6 (excludes M9/M13), Boss Twin, TC Electronic Nova, Moog and more
- Also compatible with all 9V battery operated pedals
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Compact design fits small pedalboards and rack shelves
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- 5-year warranty