Perfect for the studio or a small club, the AV30 is a fully-featured analog amp that packs decades worth of tones into a compact package. The AV30’s unique multi-circuit analog pre-amp utilizes a 12AX7 tube to provide a full complement of clean, crunch, overdrive, and high gain tones that can be tailored to your liking via the Bright and Fat switches.
These classic tones are further enhanced by a customizable, tube equipped analog power section and a unique, sealed speaker enclosure for improved resonance. Rounding out the feature set are three, analog-voiced digital effects including Chorus, Delay and Reverb. The AV30 from VOX is an incredibly versatile amplifier that is packed with pure, analog tone.
Vox AV30G Analog Modeling Guitar Amplifier Features
- Eight analog preamp circuits to reproduce the sounds of eight tube amps, from clean to high-gain, with careful attention paid to circuit design and selection of parts
- Pre- and power-amp sections use the 12AX7 dual triode tube, delivering real tube sound
- Four modes modify the response of the vacuum tube peripheral circuitry
- High-quality modulation, delay, and reverb effects are built-in
- The cabinet is constructed with an integrated baffle for efficient sound projection
- The speaker unit is mounted from the front, providing loud, clear, and spacious sound
- A proprietary bass-reflex structure delivers natural sound balance
- Power level control allows the volume to be adjusted while maintaining the tonal character
- Headphone out is equipped with a cabinet simulator for realistic sound and presence
- Send/return and speaker output are provided
- Hi-fi spec AUX input allows an audio input source to be faithfully reproduced