The AV60 is a fully-featured analog amp that packs decades worth of tones into a compact, yet gig-worthy combo. The AV60’s unique multi-circuit analog pre-amp utilizes a 12AX7 tube to provide a full complement of clean, crunch, overdrive, and high gain tones that can be tailored to your liking via the Bright and Fat switches.
These classic tones are further enhanced by a customizable, tube equipped analog power section and a unique, sealed speaker enclosure for improved resonance. Rounding out the feature set are three, analog-voiced digital effects including Chorus, Delay and Reverb. The VOX AV60 is perfect for players who need a versatile, affordable, and incredible sounding amp
Vox AV60G Analog Modeling Guitar Amplifier Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Eight analog preamp circuits to reproduce the sounds of eight tube amps, from clean to high-gain, with careful attention paid to circuit design and selection of parts
- Preand power-amp sections use the 12AX7 dual triode tube, delivering real tube sound
- Four modes modify the response of the vacuum tube peripheral circuitry
- High-quality modulation, delay, and reverb effects are built-in
- The cabinet is constructed with an integrated baffle for efficient sound projection
- The speaker unit is mounted from the front, providing loud, clear, and spacious sound
- A proprietary bass-reflex structure delivers natural sound balance
- Power level control allows the volume to be adjusted while maintaining the tonal character
- Headphone out is equipped with a cabinet simulator for realistic sound and presence
- Send/return and speaker output are provided
- Hi-fi spec AUX input allows an audio input source to be faithfully reproduced
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.