The next generation with extreme looks, power and versatility! The NT15H-G2 is part of the updated Night Train series from Vox, offering a metallic mirror-finish exterior and a traditional full-tube sound and 15 watts making it ideal for venues and playing environments of all types! The overall sound has also been enhanced with full robust tube sound in a class AB design with three 12AX7 preamp tubes and two EL84 power tubes.
The two-channel design delivers not only the traditional VOX clean and crunch sounds, but also modern high-gain sounds as well. In any music scene, you'll be able to experience serious full-tube sound any time and in any place.
Vox NT15H-G2 Night Train G2 Guitar Amp Head Features
Traditional Vox all tube sound
- Robust all tube sound with class AB design The pre-amp is driven by three 12AX7 tubes, while the power amp contains two EL84 tubes
- Two-channel BRIGHT/GIRTH design covers the spectrum from VOX's traditional clean/crunch sound all the way to a modern high-gain sound
- You can use an optional foot switch to change channels
- The THICK switch provides an additional gain boost on the BRIGHT channel
- Excellent expandability, with send/return jacks for convenient connection of an external effect unit
- High-quality reverb is a new addition on all models, making this the only unit you need to complete your sound
- Black metallic mirror finish with a suitcase-type handle redolent of vintage taste
VOX's traditional tube sound is alive and well on the Night Train G2. The class AB design delivers awesome power, with a preamp containing three 12AX7 tubes and a power amp containing two EL84 tubes on the NT15H-G2. With the wide ranging Night Train G2 lineup, you'll enjoy distinctively fat tube amp tone in any situation.
GIRTH/BRIGHT two-channel design
Each model offers up two channels with a differing tonal character: GIRTH and BRIGHT. The GIRTH channel has a powerful modern high-gain sound that's unparalleled even among VOX amps. It's also ideal for the guitarist who seeks an even heavier sound. The BRIGHT channel provides VOX's distinctive clean/crunch sounds and also features a THICK mode that bypasses the tone control circuit and boosts the gain to obtain a thicker tone, achieving a rich variety of tonal character.
For the guitarist who seeks more originality, the Night Train G2 provides send/return jacks that are a convenient way to connect an external effect unit to your amp. You can easily connect your favorite effect units without impairing the potential of the Night Train G2, dramatically expanding your sound-shaping possibilities. A high-quality reverb has been added to all models, letting you obtain a broad variety of sounds without needing to involve any other equipment.
Suitcase-type handles overflowing with vintage feel
Like previous Night Train models, the NT15H-G2 amp heads carry on the cool-looking modern design with VOX's trademark diamond grille and vacuum tube circuitry that's visible through the punched metal. The distinctive mirror finish has been changed to metallic black for an even more distinctive appearance on stage. All models use suitcase-type handles that are brimming with vintage appeal, providing these units with a truly distinctive look.