Dedicated bass modeling and an expression pedal, the StompLab IIB pedals packs powerful sounds for the bassist
. Sound variations are categorized by style, such as rock, blues, and ballad, making it easy for even novice users to recall the desired sound. With high-quality looks in a steel chasis, the StompLab will provide years of fun playing either or gigs or just rehearsing.
Vox StompLab IIB Multi Effects Bass Pedal Features:
First check out the sounds!
- A total of 100 preset programs are categorized into styles such as rock, blues, metal, and pop
- Easy to use interface; even novice users can instantly access the sounds they want!
- StompLab IIB provides 104 types of modeling effects
- Each effect model boasts a sound engine that has been distilled from the worldwide best-selling VT+ series of modeling amps as well as the ToneLab series of multi-effect units.
- Edit and save 20 of your own user programs
- Up to 8 effect models can be used simultaneously
- The StompLab IIB provides an expression pedal that lets you control a variety of effect parameters including wah and volume
- Sophisticated appearance that was unimaginable for older effect units.
- Two-way power; works on batteries or on the AC adapter (separately sold)
- Built-in auto chromatic tuner with bypass and mute functions
Multi-effects units contain an incredibly diverse array of sounds that range from distorted to clean, and the sheer number of these sounds can be staggering. Although having a large number of sounds is a great advantage, it can also overwhelm the novice user, causing difficulty or confusion.
The StompLab series is designed to be easily usable, even by novice players. Since each program is named with a musical style, such as rock, blues, or metal. You’ll be able to find the perfect sound without being concerned with specific effect names. The musical styles are categorized into ten types, and cover everything from straight-ahead traditional styles to quirky, unusual sounds. There are ten variations for each category, so you're sure to find sounds you like.
Simply playing the preset sounds is a lot of fun, but you'll definitely want to create some of your own original sounds as well. The StompLab IIB contains 104 types of modeling effects. These effects are categorized as pedal, amp, drive, cabinet, modulation, delay, and reverb effects. When noise reduction is included, you can use up to 8 of them simultaneously. Each effect type provides multiple parameters that you can deeply edit to create your perfect sound. Since the sound engine is equivalent to those featured on the worldwide best-selling VT+ series of modeling amps and the ToneLab series of multi-effect units, you need no further guarantee of quality. Sounds you create can be saved as 20 user programs.
It looks great!
The StompLab series was designed with great care, not only for its sounds, but also for its superb aesthetic. You'll never get tired of the cool metallic exterior. The pedal design is reminiscent of the vintage VOX wah pedals, which is sure to boost inspiration. One of the attractions of the StompLab series is the high-quality appearance, which is unheard of among other compact multi-effect units. It sounds excellent, it looks great and it's compact enough to fit into a gig bag, so you can take it along with you anywhere your music takes you, quickly and easily.
Packed with convenient functions including a tuner! The StompLab series has a built-in chromatic tuner, so you won't need to provide one separately. The three-LED indicator makes tuning easy. For convenience on stage, there's a mute function that lets you tune without being heard by others. Headphones can also be connected, so you'll be able to play at home late into the night without disturbing anyone. Battery operation makes these units easily portable, letting you enjoy serious sound from your guitar or bass wherever you go.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.