Dial up lush reverbs and spacious delays with the Ethereal pedal by Wampler. From classic rock to modern soundscapes and all musical points in-between, this pedal sends every note played into sonic bliss.
Wampler Ethereal Delay and Reverb Pedal Features
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switch (buffered bypass in trails mode)
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- 9V power jack Power draw: 64mA (at 9V) and 68mA (at 18V)
- Allows you to use reverb and two delays simultaneously
- Maximum 1 second delay
- Second delay can be layered on top in 3 different patterns
- 2.5” x 4.5” x 1.5” (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
The Ethereal's intuitive design means you no longer have to stack effects, or get a degree in computer programming, to nail an ambient guitar tone that will truly inspire. Its two onboard delays are massaged via a familiar set of controls, including a push-button rhythmic subdivision selector, while the gorgeous plate-style reverb is blended in with a turn of a single knob.
Add in the Trails button for a buffered bypass option that allows your effect to continue when the pedal is switched off, and you have a pedal that sonically goes toe-to-toe with any powerhouse time-based effect pedal, while being the people’s champion in ease-of-use. While the Ethereal is an ambient powerhouse, regular delay and reverb functions are available and already laid out in a familiar and simple layout.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.