Though the size is smaller, the tone is much, much bigger! The discontinued Faux Spring Reverb has been redesigned, after countless requests by players, in the Wampler Mini Faux Spring Reverb pedal. Not being one to be content with just reissuing an older design, Brian upgraded the new Mini Faux Spring Reverb by incorporating more of what players love. More decay, more drippiness and more of that bouncy spring tone players love in bigger reverb tanks.
Wampler Mini Faux Spring Reverb Pedal Features
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Pedalboard-friendly enclosure
- Simple-to-navigate 3-knob control layout
- Tone control keeps your verb sitting perfectly in the mix
- Signal is split, core tone is unchanged through the pedal, the effect is laid on top of your tone
- Extended decay time for even bigger washes of dripping ‘verb
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
When the moment calls for the sound of a spring reverb, you’ll be glad you have this little guy. With an extended decay time, the Mini Faux Spring Reverb pedal serves up authentic tones that drip with boing (Don’t you love spring reverb adjectives?) just like a great spring tank. And thanks to an easy-to-navigate control layout, you’ll have your perfect tone pulled up in no time.
Good thing in a small package
There no denying the popularity and convenience of this pedal’s mini design. Not only does it fit wonderfully on even the most cramped pedalboards, but it’s easy to throw in the back of your open-back combo when running through the amp’s effects loop.
Brian Wampler’s attention to detail and commitment to designing the best and most player-friendly products out there are second to none. Those qualities are on full display within the Mini Faux Spring Reverb. From its convenient size to its top-tier components, the Mini Faux Spring Reverb pedal is every bit a Wampler.