Building on the foundations of the Pinnacle Standard and the original Deluxe, we bring to you the v2 of Wampler’s biggest selling distortion pedal, the Pinnacle Deluxe.
Wampler took everything they loved about the original and added many options to make the pedal more versatile. Before now, the Deluxe was the same as the standard but with the boost on the stomp instead of a switch. The v2 comes with a new EQ, more control and much more versatility.
The first thing you’ll notice is the 3 band EQ. With this, you will be able to sculpt your tone like never before. Wampler also added bright and bass boosts, so you can get that fresh tone or the thump of a 4x12 inch. Then, they added the ‘Valve Screamer’ based pre gain boost (that you can use when the pedal is bypassed) – we all know how good this style of circuit pushes gain stages.
Then, the secret weapon. One the side is the SAG switch. This can allow you to remove that saggy crunch and tighten the response up dramatically, so – this v2 offers not only an updated take on a Wampler classic, but also a plethora of new features that will be irresistible to tone chasers everywhere!
The Pinnacle Deluxe v2. From the Brown Sound to classic rock. From amp overdrive to screaming metal, you CAN have it all.
Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe Distortion Pedal Features
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switch
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- Battery connection and 9v power jack
- Power draw: between 19mA (9v) and 23mA (18v)
- High gain, crunchy and dynamic pedal with an extremely tweakable EQ
- Valuable pre gain boost that works separately from the main circuit.
- 3.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches (88.9x114.3x38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches