Producing a warm huge distortion free sound you desire without disturbing noise, the LWA500 amp is configured to produce 250 watts at 8 ohms and 500 watts at 4 ohms and only weighs 2.42 pounds. The preamp is based on Warwick Signature Class A/Low Z circuitry made famous with the WA and BC series of amps.
Warwick LWA500 500 Watt Bass Amplifier Head Features
- Lightweight Bass Amplifier Head
- 500 Watt at 4 ohm
- 250 Watt at 8 ohm
- Class A Low Noise Preamp
- Class D Power Amplifier
- 1 Channel
- Mute Switch
- 4-Band EQ (Bass, Low Mid, High Mid, Treble)
- Compressor with In/Out switch
- Master Volume
- FX Loop
- Tuner Output
- Line Out
- DI Out with Pre/Post and Ground Lift Switches
- Speaker Output with Combo Speakon 1/4” Jack Connector
- High Quality Neutrik Speakon connector
- Auxiliary input (Stereo) for connecting an MP3 player, CD player etc.
- Headphone Out (Stereo) with integrated headphone amplifier
- Temperature-dependent fan
The advancement in power supply technology and error correction circuitry in the Class D power amp used allows for tighter and stronger bass response than previously possible in this type of amplifier making it comparable in sound to much heavier Class A/B amps.