The Waldorf CMP1 adds punch to your signal plus you can also modulate your signal in intriguing and unconventional ways! A true high-end analogue compressor that will take your sound to the next level.
Side-chaining with an adjustable balance control will open a huge set of modular possibilities.
The CMP1 has all the features you expect from a modern compressor including attack and release control, automatic and manual modes, hard and soft knee as well as output gain and bleed amount of the original signal.
Waldorf CMP1 Eurorack Compression Module Features
- True analogue high-end compressor
- Flexible side-chaining
- Control path based on controllable balance of side and main signal
- RMS and Peak modes
- Threshold and compression controllable from panel with additional CV-inputs
- Attack & Release in manual or automatic mode
- Hard- and soft-knee compression
- Bleeding control for mixing original signal to compressed output
- Overall gain control
- Input level control
- Separate output of detector signal for use as envelope follower
- Additional level control input for optional use as exponential VCA