Musically color your signal with the wide range of options from the Waldorf DVCA1 Eurorack Dual VCA Module. Featuring two VCAs, the DVCA1 provides you complete control over the creativity of your music.
Starting in dry mode, you get high-precision analogue amplification. But then when you turn the Colour knob, you add a warmer and more colorful timbre to the signal based on a finely-crafted state variable filtering circuit. But there’s more: Simultaneous linear and exponential control as well as specialised AC and DC coupled inputs are provided.
A positive gain control makes the DVCA1 a true “amplifier,” and flexible link modes let you create modulated panning.
Waldorf DVCA1 Eurorack Dual VCA Module Features
- Two true analogue high-end VCAs
- Optional color control based on state variable filter technology
- CV-input for color modulation
- Simultaneous linear and exponential control and CV inputs
- Additional gain control for adding up to +12dB
- Separate AC and DC coupled inputs for audio rsp
- Separate summing output combining both signals
- Link mode for parallel modulation of two signals
- Anti-parallel link option for panning effects