The NW1 is Waldorf's Wavetable Module is their debut product for the popular Eurorack format. It includes an advanced wavetable engine with independent control of spectral envelope and noisiness – just like Nave.
Wavetable scanning is cyclic with optional modulation of travel speed, position, spectrum, and more besides. By providing the worshipped Waldorf wavetable set from the classic Microwave and Wave synthesizers, nw1 will enrich your Eurorack modular system as a potently powerful sound source. The nw1 sound engine also allows for onboard creation of user wavetables via time domain multiple foldover analysis. All you need to do is connect any sound source to the nw1 to transfer audio into a wavetable. Or use the integrated speech synthesizer to translate typed text into wavetables.
Waldorf NW1 Wavetable Synthesizer Module Features
- NW1front21st century advanced wavetable engine
- Cyclic wavetable scanning with modulatable position and travel speed
- Control of spectral envelope independent of pitch
- Adjustable periodicity up to noisy reproduction
- Classic Waldorf wavetables included
- Integrated speech synthesizer for wavetables
- User-recordable wavetables