Featuring four customizable reverb settings, the Fathom is a great addition to any guitarist pedal board set up. Easily go from tasteful, small room reverb to long, modulated trails dripping of ambient goodness.
Walrus Audio Fathom Multi Function Reverb Pedal Features
- Four unique reverb algorithms (hall, plate, lo-fi, sonar)
- Three levels of modulation
- Dampen knob to suppress high frequencies
- X knob adjusts algorithm-specific parameters (Pre-delay and octave up/down mix)
- Full wet/dry mix
- Sustain switch momentarily increases the reverb time to near infinite
- Trails and no trails mode
- Smart bypass switching
- Top mounted power and I/O jacks
The Fathom features 4 different algorithms. Hall, Plate, Lo-fi and Sonar, which gives a tip of the hat to its older brother, the Descent with a blendable shimmer/octave. Each algorithm can be modified with the X knob changing pre-delay, filter width or mix low and high octaves, respectively. A three-way toggle also offers very tasteful amounts of modulation to your trails.
With four sub-divisions, trails mode, momentary functions on both stomp switches, a small footprint and a sub $200 price point, the Fathom will appeal to players of all genres.
The Fathom comes in a Arizona Teal finish with cream and white ink. Artwork by illustrator Stuart Dooley features a lone one manned sub lost in the chasmic depths searching for the origins of the mysterious Julia.
The die-cast enclosure’s exact size is 4.77” x 2.6” x 1.39”. Power requirements are 9VDC (100mA minimum).