Line 6 Relay G90 Pro Digital Wireless Guitar System is the redefinition of the guitar and bass wireless experience.
Thanks to the superior sound you get from using digital systems, The Line 6 Relay G90 provides professional dependability and refreshing simplicity that are not available with just any old wireless system. The Relay G90 has revolutionized wireless guitar systems making them better-sounding and more dependable. It will inspire you to explore new areas of your music and the stage.
Line 6 Relay G90 Features
- 300-foot range; 12 user-selectable channels
- Broad 10Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Superior 118 dB dynamic range with Zero compression
- Broadcasts in the 2.4GHz band: optimal for guitar wireless
- Find open channels right out of the box—no scanning, no searching, no hassle
- EQ settings match the sound of a guitar cable so you can keep your sound
- Encrypted data stream provides additional signal protection
Relay G90 provides a pure signal. Its clarity rivals that of the highest-quality guitar cables. Guitars get a beautiful high-end sparkle and basses get a thunderous low-end punch, even at distances of up to 300 feet. Traditional wireless systems compromise their sound by rolling-off crucial high- and low-end frequencies and compressing their signals. Relay G90 offers superior sound with full bandwidth and zero compression.
- 300-foot range, line-of-sight
- Broad 10Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- Superior 118 dB dynamic range
- No signal compression
Relay G90 broadcasts its robust signal over the 2.4GHz band. This keeps the signal free from many kinds of interference. For added security, Relay G90 employs exclusive signal protection technology: each channel broadcasts an encrypted data stream on four different frequencies simultaneously.
Traditional wireless systems, on the other hand, are susceptible to dropouts, static and many other kinds of interference. They broadcast over congested UHF bands and their signals can be affected by interference generated as far away as 100 miles, or more!
- The 2.4GHz band is optimal for professional guitar wireless systems
- Encrypted data stream for added signal protection
- Each channel broadcasts on four different frequencies simultaneously
Relay G90 is easy to use. Bright LCDs and LEDs on the transmitter and receiver display all critical system functions including power, status, channel number, battery life, and more. Plus, Relay G90 finds open channels right out of the box. No scanning, no searching, no hassles.
The low-profile transmitter remains out of the way of your performance. Plus, it’s rugged, lightweight and it conveniently features a standard 1/4-inch input. The rack-mountable 1RU receiver has a clean and streamlined interface. Antennas can be connected in the front or rear of the unit.
The system includes the transmitter, receiver and all necessary accessories including antennas, guitar cable, power supply and batteries.
Attached to Your Guitar Cable?
- Lightweight, low-profile transmitter; easy-to-read rack-mountable receiver
- LCDs/LEDs display all critical system functions
- Find open channels right out of the box
For players attached to their cables, adopting a wireless system introduces many questions: What will it feel like? Will it change my sound? Relay G90 sounds just like a cable, but it can also sound just like your cable. Relay G90 features EQ settings to match the frequency response of your guitar cable. Switch between Relay G90 and your cable without having to change the settings on your sound amp. Different players use different cables, but all players can use Relay G90.
- EQ settings provide guitar cable frequency responses
- Switch between Relay G90 and a cable without changing your sound