Golden Brownie is one of Thomas Blue signature series pedals. The Golden Brownie is like a vintage Marshall JCM 800® in a box. If you want high gain hard rock ’80 tones then this is the pedal for you.
Xvive T1 Thomas Blug Signature Golden Brownie Distortion Pedal Features
- Sound designed by “STRAT KING” Thomas Blug, a great German musician, guitarist, musical electronic engineer and composer
- Golden Brownie is a vintage pedal, giving you a high gain and 80’s hard rock tone.
- The gain function is easy to control and has an unbelievable DRIVE range, which is perfect for head-on heavy grind applications.
- The PRES knob adds a versatile tweaking ability that transforms any amp into a fire breathing hellhound.
- The TONE knob is about blues and soul. Turning down is rock, turning up is more bluesy.
The Golden Brownie features an easy to control gain function. It has an unbelievable (over) Drive range and is perfect for head-on heavy grind applications. The Pres (presence) knob adds versatile tweaking ability that transforms any amp into a fire breathing hellhound! The Tone knob is all about the blues and soul. Turned down, it is time to rock and turned up it is time to sing some blues.
Xvive T1 Golden Brownie Switch Controls:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
TONE: Shapes color of distorted signal
VOLUME: Controls overall volume of effect
DRIVE: Controls amount of gain
PRES: Takes a sharp distortion and gives it some extra room
Foot Switch: True bypass with Blue LED indication
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.