The DXS15mkII portable powered subwoofer provides clean, punchy, loud low-end using a super-efficient Class-D amplifier putting out 1,020 watts of peak power. Compared to the competition, the portable DXS15mkII performs like an 18'' unit. Another improvement is the connectivity on the XLR thru outputs have a high-pass filtered option, meaning that all crossover work is done within the subwoofer. The results are better overall projection and a more detailed soundstage across the full frequency spectrum.
Yamaha DXS15MKII Powered Subwoofer Features
- Upgraded and improved high-output Class-D 1020W amplifier with precision damping
- Powerful 15'' low-frequency woofer with a 2.5'' voice coil
- Delivers 3dB higher sound pressure levels and 5Hz lower LF response compared to its – predecessor
- Band-pass subwoofer with a rugged precision-engineered plywood enclosure
- Extended low frequency response from 40Hz to 150Hz
- D-XSUB DSP processing: NORMAL: Ideal linear frequency response, BOOST: Tight and focused bass reproduction, XTENDED LF: Enhanced low end
- Selectable cross-over - 80Hz, 100Hz, or 120Hz
- 2 x pole sockets - 1 x M20, and 1 x 35mm
- Cardioid bass-management system that reduces the SPL towards the stage, whilst increasing the SPL to the audience (for subwoofer arrays with a minimum of 2 subwoofers)
- Optional speaker covers and wheel kits available separately (sold separately)
The DXS15mkII is an upgrade from the current DXS15 subwoofer that adds flexibility and boosts performance that will provide a more professional edge for fixed or mobile live performances and events that demand prominent and powerful bass in small to medium-sized environments.
Utilizing D-XSUB DSP processing, higher output and improved frequency response in a small, lightweight enclosure is possible. With higher maximum SPL, extended low frequency range, and all the clarity and punch you've come to expect from the DXS Series, you can rest easy that the DXS15MKII has all your bass covered.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.