The Yamaha HS8S Powered Studio Subwoofer features an 8 inch woofer and 150 watts of power designed to deliver reference quality low frequencies down to 22Hz! If you mix a lot of bass-heavy music then you want a studio sub that will give you clear, undistorted low end while mixing. Yamaha designed the HS8S active sub with a Low Cut switch, Low Cut control and High Cut control for superb versatility to work with your setup.
Yamaha HS8S Powered Studio Subwoofer Features
- 8 inch bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers low frequencies down to 22Hz
- 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier exclusively designed for low frequencies
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
- PHASE switch allow users to set up a subwoofer system with simple connections and no additional equipment
- XLR and TRS phone for outputs and XLR for L and R and EXT SUB
7 Years: DSR, DXR,
and DXS Speakers; 3 Years: Power Amps, Speakers; YDP, CP, N100, PF & P Series Digital Pianos
1 Year: Digital Mixers, Studio Monitors, Analog Consoles, Powered Mixers, Multi-Track Recorders, Digital Effect Processors, Signal Processors, Synthesizers, Drum Machines, Sequencers, Tone Modules, Portable Keyboards, Guitars, Drum Shells & Hardware, Drum Shell Finish.
1 Yr Parts, 90 Days Labor: Drum Pedals, Cymbal Stands, Rack Systems