The Yamaha HS8S Powered Studio Subwoofer
features an 8 inch woofer and 150 watts of power designed to deliver reference quality low frequencies down to 22Hz! If you mix a lot of bass-heavy music then you want a studio sub that will give you clear, undistorted low end while mixing. Yamaha designed the HS8S active sub with a Low Cut switch, Low Cut control and High Cut control for superb versatility to work with your setup.
Yamaha HS8S Powered Studio Subwoofer Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 8 inch bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers low frequencies down to 22Hz
- 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier exclusively designed for low frequencies
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
- PHASE switch allow users to set up a subwoofer system with simple connections and no additional equipment
- XLR and TRS phone for outputs and XLR for L and R and EXT SUB
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.