The intuitive workflow of the MODX7 synthesizer unleashes your creative juices to construct amazing rich sounds. Yamaha has taken their breathtaking sound engines to the next level with a well laid out control panel designed for live performance as well as in the studio.
The power of the MODX synthesis engine allows unlimited potential to create your own unique sound demanded by any artist. The MODX sound engine is based on the same technology powering the flagship MONTAGE: AWM2 (Advanced Wave Memory 2) sample and synthesis engine and a pure FM-X (Frequency Modulation) synthesizer modernized for amazing sound playback and complex sound design.
Empower your creativity, take control and stand out from the crowd with MODX: a compact, lightweight synthesizer designed for inspired music-making. Take control and stand out from the crowd. Bring the sophistication of music production automation to realtime live performance with Motion Control.
Yamaha MODX7 76-Key Keyboard Synthesizer Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Motion Control Synthesis unifies and controls AWM2 and FM-X sound engines
- The Super Knob controls multiple parameters simultaneously for highly expressive sound interaction
- Send 10/receive 4 audio channels plus 16 channels of MIDI via a single USB cable
- Live Sets allow Performance organization without copying, changing order or renaming
- 4-Part Seamless Sound Switching: change Performances while holding notes without sound or effect cutoff
- Direct Control Assignment assigns controls at the touch of a button
- The A/D input processes external audio sources with your instrument’s DSP
- Motion Sequences drive synthesizer parameters through rhythmic control data you can interact with in real time
- The Envelope Follower allows internal or external audio to be used as a synth parameter control source
- AWM2 provides data compression without sacrificing sound quality
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
7 Years: DSR, DXR,
and DXS Speakers; 3 Years: Power Amps, Speakers; YDP, CP, N100, PF & P Series Digital Pianos
1 Year: Digital Mixers, Studio Monitors, Analog Consoles, Powered Mixers, Multi-Track Recorders, Digital Effect Processors, Signal Processors, Synthesizers, Drum Machines, Sequencers, Tone Modules, Portable Keyboards, Guitars, Drum Shells & Hardware, Drum Shell Finish.
1 Yr Parts, 90 Days Labor: Drum Pedals, Cymbal Stands, Rack Systems