The P515 features Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples bringing two of the world's finest and most prominent concert grand pianos to your fingertips. The P-515 is the flagship in the P-series. Its advanced sound quality, features and design make this an ideal digital piano for players of all levels. For those who wish to take their piano with them to play outside of the home, the portable and slim design makes this a great choice. Play through the built-in speaker system in smaller venues, or take advantage of the 1/4" aux line outputs to connect with an external amplification system.
Yamaha P515 Digital Piano Features
- 88 weighted keys
- Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples bring two of the world's finest and most prominent concert grand pianos to your fingertips.
- The Piano Room lets you choose from a variety of pianos and acoustic settings to create your own personal piano environment. You can even adjust the position of the grand piano lid!
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) allows for vivid and richly-varied expression to reflect the limitless number of factors that create the sound of a concert grand piano.
- NWX (Natural Wood X) keyboard action with escapement and synthetic ebony & ivory keytops utilize specially dried wood that was specifically chosen to give you the same response and feel as that of a grand piano keyboard.
- Key-off samples deliver the delicate change in sound the instant the damper falls back to the string.
- Smooth Release provides a quick, crisp release on fast note-offs and a gently decaying release for slow note-offs.
- Half-damper pedal control allows for continuously increasing amounts of sustain as the pedal is depressed.
- Full Dot LCD Display allows for smooth navigation of the instrument's features and functions.
- XG compatibility lets you play and interact with thousands of songs from yamahamusicsoft.com
- The Master EQ allows you to tailor the overall output for optimal sound in different listening situations.
- Included: FC4A Sustain pedal, Music Rest, PA300C Power Supply
7 Years: DSR, DXR,
and DXS Speakers; 3 Years: Power Amps, Speakers; YDP, CP, N100, PF & P Series Digital Pianos
1 Year: Digital Mixers, Studio Monitors, Analog Consoles, Powered Mixers, Multi-Track Recorders, Digital Effect Processors, Signal Processors, Synthesizers, Drum Machines, Sequencers, Tone Modules, Portable Keyboards, Guitars, Drum Shells & Hardware, Drum Shell Finish.
1 Yr Parts, 90 Days Labor: Drum Pedals, Cymbal Stands, Rack Systems