Customize and be expressive with natural sounding world music instruments that you can create on the PSR-A3000. The PSR-A3000 features a large variety of Voices & Styles from around the world, an assignable joystick controller, panel scale tuner, and has dedicated space for your choice of expansion content.
Yamaha PSRA3000 61 Key Arranger Workstation Features
Authentic expression at your fingertips
- 997 Voices, 58 Drum/SFX kits, and 480 XG Voices. Including 171 Oriental Voices and 25 Oriental Kits.
- 107 Super Articulation Voices, including Oriental Super Articulation Voices.
- 400 preset Styles, including all-new DJ Styles and Oriental Styles.
- Assignable joystick for more dynamic live performance. Assign combination of parameters such as Filter, and Style Track muting.
- Scale Tuning and Scale Setting Buttons support any type of tuning.
- New Arpeggio function gives you instant access to a library of phrases.
- Time stretch, pitch shift, and vocal cancel functions are added to USB audio playback.
- Re-design of sound system with new speaker enclosure, plus new Master EQ and Master Compressor functions brings you powerful sound.
- Various effects, including Real Distortion and Real Reverb, can be applied to your performance.
- Drum Setup function in Style Creator for editing the Drum kit for Style Performance
- Audio Link Multi Pads allow you to assign WAV audio files and trigger them quickly and conveniently during your performances.
- 7' TFT Color VGA LCD
- Real Time Scale Tuning settings right on the panel of your instrument allow you to change scale tuning on the fly, and even create presets for quick and easy recall.
- Audio time stretch and pitch shift allows you to change the key or tempo of your audio song playback to suit your needs.
- Super Articulation Voices intuitively reproduce the natural expressive nuances of non-keyboard instruments, allowing keyboard players to achieve realistic expression.
- The USB to HOST port allows you to connect and interact with a wide variety of educational, music creation or music entertainment applications on a computer or mobile device
- The use "TO DEVICE' port al lows connection of use flash drives for loading and storing data
New Super Articulation Voices reproduce the actual instrument’s unique characteristics such as vibrato, tremolo and more. Many other Voices have also been enhanced for even greater realism. For example, a new feature called “Mono Legato” allows you to play trill phrases without using the joystick, perfect when playing with string instrument Voices. The sound system in PSR-A3000 has also been refined, delivering a more powerful and punchy sound than ever before.
Joystick & Live Control function
PSR-A3000 is equipped with a joystick which provides intuitive control of pitch and modulation. Now you can play with rapid trills, dynamic pitch bends and finely-nuanced modulation all from a single, easily-configured, controller. In addition to essential parameters such as Pitch Bend and Modulation, other features such as Filter, Style Track-Mute and more can be assigned and changed in real time, making it really easy to get the expressive tools you need.
Customize your instrument with Yamaha Expansion Manager
Have you ever wanted to play with more than just the preset sounds? You can now create your own original Voices and Drum kits using Yamaha Expansion Manager! Simply use samples from your own library (.wav, .aif, .aiff, .sf2) and edit a range of parameters on your computer using Yamaha Expansion Manager. You can even create and share your own original content with your friends!
Enhance your performance with audio features
If you’re incorporating audio backing tracks from your music library into your performance, the time stretch, pitch shift and vocal cancel functions of the USB audio player are valuable tools to have at your disposal. You can also connect your portable music player to the AUX IN terminal to add an additional element to your performance. The Audio Link Multi Pad function enables you to link your own audio files (sound effects, vocal phrases, etc.) and trigger them from the Multi Pads as you play.
For simple intuitive control, the PSR-A3000 comes equipped with a large color LCD that allows you to monitor the status of your instrument at a glance, and gives you easy access to valuable performance functions.
Drum Setup function for your Style performance
With Style Creator, you have the freedom to edit the parameters of a Drum kit in detail, change the drum parts using Voices from the various Drum kits or even use your own Voices created in Yamaha Expansion Manager. This means that you can personalize playing with Styles by using your own unique Drum kit!
7 Years: DSR, DXR,
and DXS Speakers; 3 Years: Power Amps, Speakers; YDP, CP, N100, PF & P Series Digital Pianos
1 Year: Digital Mixers, Studio Monitors, Analog Consoles, Powered Mixers, Multi-Track Recorders, Digital Effect Processors, Signal Processors, Synthesizers, Drum Machines, Sequencers, Tone Modules, Portable Keyboards, Guitars, Drum Shells & Hardware, Drum Shell Finish.
1 Yr Parts, 90 Days Labor: Drum Pedals, Cymbal Stands, Rack Systems