The 61-key Yamaha PSR-E263 portable keyboard features high quality sounds and robust features which are ideal for aspiring musicians. Use the on-board lesson feature, Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) to learn the 100 preset songs, or take advantage of 385 instrument Voices and 100 Styles to experiment and create your own music. The Aux Line Input turns the PSR-E263 into a speaker system for your MP3 player so you can play along or just listen, all for a very affordable price.
Yamaha PSRE263 61 Key Portable Keyboard Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 61 full-sized keys are great for learning and developing keyboard playing technique.
- 32-note polyphony allows for the performance of beginner to advanced level pieces, allowing for sustained notes to ring through without being cut off.
- Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with their own "middle C" for practicing with a partner.
- Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) allows you to practice using the preset songs (or MIDI files on compatible instruments) at your own pace, one hand at a time, or both together.
- Auto power off saves energy by shutting down after a period of inactivity
- The Aux Line Input allows you to connect any music device with a headphone output, such as an MP3 player, a computer, a mixer or even another instrument, and hear it through the internal speakers.
- The Portable Grand button and instantly resets the keyboard to the grand piano Voice.
- The Master EQ allows you to tailor the overall output for optimal sound in different listening situations.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.