The PSR-E263 package includes the 61 full-sized keyboard and the Yamaha SKB2 Survival Kit. The Kit includes a power adapter, a foot switch, headphones, learn to play software, extended warranty and over $100 in rebates.
Professional musicians love the broad range of instruments and the touch response of the keyboard. An ideal keyboard for any pianists, the PSR-E363 is packed with well over 500 stunning sounding instrument Voices and a wealth of accompaniment Styles. It features touch sensitive keys, on-board lessons, computer and mobile device connectivity and much more! The USB to HOST port allows for both MIDI and audio to pass to and from a computer's recording software with a single cable, making the PSR-E363 a great instrument to get started with home recording.
Yamaha PSRE363 61-Key Portable Keyboard Features
- Touch-sensitive keys add dynamics to your playing. Play lightly and the sound is soft. Strike the key hard and it's loud.
- USB to HOST connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need one cable to connect to your music-making software.
- The Backlit LCD allows users to read the information on the screen under any lighting conditions.
- Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) allows you to practice using the preset songs (or MIDI files on compatible instruments) at your own pace, one hand at a time, or both together.
- Accompaniment Styles add a "backing band" to your performances while you remain in complete control of chord changes and arrangements.
- The Aux Line Input allows you to connect any music device with a headphone output, such as an MP3 player, a computer, a mixer or even another instrument, and hear it through the internal speakers.
- Melody Suppressor isolates the melody of audio songs connected to the Aux Line Input jack and reduces the volume allowing you to sing along or play the lead.
- The Arpeggio function intelligently creates melodic and rhythmic patterns based on the notes you play, adding inspirational and expressive musicality to your performances.
- Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with their own "middle C" for practicing with a partner.
- Touch Tutor lesson mode tracks the velocity or strength the keys are played at in order to teach dynamics.
7 Years: DSR, DXR,
and DXS Speakers; 3 Years: Power Amps, Speakers; YDP, CP, N100, PF & P Series Digital Pianos
1 Year: Digital Mixers, Studio Monitors, Analog Consoles, Powered Mixers, Multi-Track Recorders, Digital Effect Processors, Signal Processors, Synthesizers, Drum Machines, Sequencers, Tone Modules, Portable Keyboards, Guitars, Drum Shells & Hardware, Drum Shell Finish.
1 Yr Parts, 90 Days Labor: Drum Pedals, Cymbal Stands, Rack Systems