The PSRE463 Educational Package includes the PSRE463 keyboard, Piano and Keyboard Method Software, YXKS stand, headphones, power supply and a USB cable. The intuitive PSR-E463 is the best entry keyboard for performing various styles of music, from the latest to vinyl favorites. It has a 61-key touch response keyboard with powerful on-board speakers and easy-to-use professional features like assignable Live Control knobs, Quick Sampling, Groove Creator and USB Audio Recorder. The PSR-E463 boasts advanced features in an affordable, portable package, great as a starter instrument but also perfect for more experienced players looking for a unique playing experience.
Groove Creator is fully playable with Intro, Section change and Musical Climax and a Quick Sampling function allows you to store your unique samples on USB or in internal memory for instant recall at just the right time! Add to all of that the Live Control Knobs and this powerhouse allows you to expand your performance in ways that other keyboards simply cannot.
Yamaha PSRE463 61-Key Portable Keyboard Features
- 758 high quality voices including Live!, Sweet! and Cool! voices, with 48-note polyphony
- Assignable Knobs allow you to manipulate various effects and parameters on Voices, Styles and more, in real time.
- Assignable real-time Control Knobs, DSP Effects, and Pitch Bend
- Groove Creator with Intro, Section change and Musical Climax gives you real-time control of your own EDM tracks like a DJ.
- Groove Creator function - 35 grooves, 5 sections(4 main +1 Musical Climax)
- Quick Sampling to USB or Internal Memory for instant recall at just the right time!
- Quick Sampling function - 5 sample (1 Normal type + 4 One shot/Loop type) Max 9.6 sec/sample
- 235 auto accompaniment Styles
- USB Audio Recorder - 80 minutes. (.wav)
- 6W + 6W amplifiers with 12 cm Bass Reflexed speakers
- USB to HOST connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need one cable to connect to your music-making software.
- 1/8" AUX input takes output from a portable music player, iOS device, mixer or computer and uses the instrument's speakers to play back the audio.
- Style Expansion Memory is on-board storage allowing you to expand your Style library with your choie of custom content.
- The USB "TO DEVICE" port allows connection of USB flash drives for loading and storing data.
- Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) allows you to practice using the preset songs (or MIDI files on compatible instruments) at your own pace, one hand at a time, or both together.
- The XG Lite Voice library is a next-level collection of Voices over the General MIDI (GM) collection, designed for playing back songs from Yamaha's extensive XG song library at www.yamahamusicsoft.com.
- 48-note polyphony allows for more notes to be played without drop-outs, making more complex passages possible.
- Included: Music Rest, User Manual
The PSRE463 keyboard provides many significant improvements compared to previous models. The fully playable Groove Creator function lets users add intros, section changes and musical climaxes to Grooves like a DJ controlling electronic dance music (EDM). The number of Groove Patterns has been increased to 35, including 10 new ones.
The new Quick Sampling feature makes it possible to capture audio samples to USB or internal memory so you can play them on the keys. The assignable Live Control Knobs let users quickly adjust sounds on the fly.
The PSRE463 model includes a larger collections of instrument Voices than on earlier models. Yamaha also increased the number of onboard backing Styles, giving players more options for their backing tracks, and added storage for optional Expansion Styles like the Paquette Mexicano.
eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method Software
Learn great piano and keyboard skills from Juilliard School of Music instructor, Irma Irene Justicia, M.A. The eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method V3 Teaching Software lets you learn with more than 300 step-by-step full-screen lessons and more than 70 video demonstrations. The software is capable of teaching on an electronic keyboard as well as an acoustic piano! It listens through your computer's microphone or MIDI interface as you play melodies and shows whether you’re playing correctly!
eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method V3 Teaching Software Features
- Features over 100 songs to learn!
- Full-screen lessons and videos
- Works with both electronic keyboards and acoustic pianos
- Instant Feedback to show when you're playing the correct notes on melodies
- Interactive Evaluation Feedback when using a USB or MIDI keyboard
- Progress Tracking provides personalized reports to show your rate of progress
- Built-in recorder for hearing back your performance
- Animated Keyboard that displays correct fingerings as the music plays
With a MIDI keyboard, you also get a detailed evaluation with specific feedback on playing mistakes. Learn to read music and play over 100 popular songs as our Animated Keyboard guides you through the fingerings. Includes hit songs from Billy Joel and Elton John! Also includes our Metronome, Recorder and Progress Tracking. eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method has everything you need to learn to play!
Instant Feedback on Your Playing!
Instant Feedback shows you when you play the correct notes as you progress through a melody. Your computer will listen as you play and highlight correctly played notes in green. As you reach your goal of playing the melody correctly, you’ll discover that reading music notation is easier than you ever thought possible!
Note and Finger Tracker!
The Note Tracker and Finger Tracker tools show you the note you play as music notation and on an animated keyboard. You’ll be able to correct your playing and learn to read music faster!
314 Step-by-Step Lessons
Arranged in twelve chapters, the lessons cover the basics such as hand position, rhythm and playing on black keys, then move on to more advanced concepts such as music notation, sight reading, intervals, chords and scales. On-screen teacher Irma Irene Justicia, M.A., provides clear and friendly instruction.
eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method features over 100 songs ranging from Classical, Pop, Folk, Rock, Blues to Country – making learning fun! Enhanced multi-track audio and colorful MIDI accompaniments enhance the learning experience.
Our Method includes hits popularized by artists such as:
- Billy Joel (Piano Man)
- Elton John (Candle in the Wind)
- Los Lobos (La Bamba)
- Bob Dylan (Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door)
- Scott Joplin (The Entertainer)
- Ludwig van Beethoven (Ode to Joy)
- Spencer Williams (Tishomingo Blues)
- and many others!
Displays color-coded fingerings as the music plays. It allows you to see exactly how to play the song on a keyboard as you hear the music. Music tracking highlights the notes being played on the screen, making it simple to follow along.
Over 70 Large-Format Videos
Professional piano instructor Irma Irene Justicia, M.A., who has taught at the renowned Juilliard School of Music, guides you with over 70 videos with demonstrations of techniques – now larger, with enhanced quality! Many of the videos include split-screen displays with close-ups for a clearer perspective. You can even view them in full-screen mode if you want to.
Interactive Evaluation Feedback
When using an electronic MIDI-compatible keyboard, you can get specific feedback on note and rhythm mistakes made while playing to help you get it right the next time! Clicking on an individual feedback balloon brings up a keyboard showing you exactly what mistake was made and what should have been played. Also, an overall percentage score summarizes how well you did on the song.
Reviews and Ear Training
Interactive review and ear training screens help reinforce new concepts and develop your ear.
Piano Fingering and Guitar Chords
The piano fingerings help teach you the correct fingering for each note. Guitar chords are included so a friend who is learning guitar can play along with you. Piano fingerings and guitar chords can be toggled on or off for any screen.
Live recorded audio
Live recorded audio is included for all songs and exercises. Audio playback options include piano only, voice only, and full audio featuring both piano and vocal performances.
Slows down the audio to any tempo, while the Animated Keyboard shows song fingerings as the music plays. You can play along and learn at the pace best suited to you!
MIDI playback options let you select left or right hand only, or a metronome click track to play along with. Colorful variable-speed MIDI accompaniments are also available and can be fun to play along with!
Personalized reports show your rate of progress, including scores for specific songs (when using a MIDI keyboard). See our Keyboard Pack option.
With the click of a button, you can get suggestions as to which voice to use on your MIDI keyboard to get the best sound for the song!
Allows you to set your own tempo and work on your speed, rhythm and timing. Provides both visual cue and/or audio tick. Full range of tempi, from largo to presto.
Record and play yourself back! This feature allows you to compare your recordings with the instructor’s version, fine tune your skills and share your recordings with friends and family.
World Tour Keyboard Stand
Simple and affordable, the YXKS is a classic single X keyboard stand for your Yamaha portable keyboard. Todays musicians prefer the stability of the YXKS stand which bolts on to your Yamaha keyboard. Additional features are the classic bullet-nose pull knob, stronger 1" square tubing and non-marking rubber end caps. Compatible with Yamaha EZ220, NP11, NP31, PSRE443, PSRE433, PSRE343 and PSRE243.
World Tour YXKS Keyboard Stand Features
- Compatible with Yamaha EZ220, NP11, NP31, PSRE443, PSRE433, PSRE343 and PSRE243.
- 1“ Square tubing for strength and durability
- Quick adjustable playing height for seated to standing positions
- Full close position for easy storage
- Stable steel base supports with non-marking rubber end caps
- Weight Capacity: 90 lbs.
- Height Adjustment.: 27”-38”
- Base Spread: 11”-31”
- Arm Depth: 13.25"
- Construction: Bolted