The intuitive PSR-E463 is the best entry keyboard for performing various styles of music, from the latest to vinyl favorites. It has a 61-key touch response keyboard with powerful on-board speakers and easy-to-use professional features like assignable Live Control knobs, Quick Sampling, Groove Creator and USB Audio Recorder. The PSR-E463 boasts advanced features in an affordable, portable package, great as a starter instrument but also perfect for more experienced players looking for a unique playing experience.
Groove Creator is fully playable with Intro, Section change and Musical Climax and a Quick Sampling function allows you to store your unique samples on USB or in internal memory for instant recall at just the right time! Add to all of that the Live Control Knobs and this powerhouse allows you to expand your performance in ways that other keyboards simply cannot.
Yamaha PSRE463 61-Key Portable Keyboard Features
- 758 high quality voices including Live!, Sweet! and Cool! voices, with 48-note polyphony
- Assignable Knobs allow you to manipulate various effects and parameters on Voices, Styles and more, in real time.
- Assignable real-time Control Knobs, DSP Effects, and Pitch Bend
- Groove Creator with Intro, Section change and Musical Climax gives you real-time control of your own EDM tracks like a DJ.
- Groove Creator function - 35 grooves, 5 sections(4 main +1 Musical Climax)
- Quick Sampling to USB or Internal Memory for instant recall at just the right time!
- Quick Sampling function - 5 sample (1 Normal type + 4 One shot/Loop type) Max 9.6 sec/sample
- 235 auto accompaniment Styles
- USB Audio Recorder - 80 minutes. (.wav)
- 6W + 6W amplifiers with 12 cm Bass Reflexed speakers
- USB to HOST connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need one cable to connect to your music-making software.
- 1/8" AUX input takes output from a portable music player, iOS device, mixer or computer and uses the instrument's speakers to play back the audio.
- Style Expansion Memory is on-board storage allowing you to expand your Style library with your choie of custom content.
- The USB "TO DEVICE" port allows connection of USB flash drives for loading and storing data.
- Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) allows you to practice using the preset songs (or MIDI files on compatible instruments) at your own pace, one hand at a time, or both together.
- The XG Lite Voice library is a next-level collection of Voices over the General MIDI (GM) collection, designed for playing back songs from Yamaha's extensive XG song library at www.yamahamusicsoft.com.
- 48-note polyphony allows for more notes to be played without drop-outs, making more complex passages possible.
- Included: Music Rest, User Manual
The PSRE463 keyboard provides many significant improvements compared to previous models. The fully playable Groove Creator function lets users add intros, section changes and musical climaxes to Grooves like a DJ controlling electronic dance music (EDM). The number of Groove Patterns has been increased to 35, including 10 new ones.
The new Quick Sampling feature makes it possible to capture audio samples to USB or internal memory so you can play them on the keys. The assignable Live Control Knobs let users quickly adjust sounds on the fly.
The PSRE463 model includes a larger collections of instrument Voices than on earlier models. Yamaha also increased the number of onboard backing Styles, giving players more options for their backing tracks, and added storage for optional Expansion Styles like the Paquette Mexicano.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
7 Years: DSR, DXR,
and DXS Speakers; 3 Years: Power Amps, Speakers; YDP, CP, N100, PF & P Series Digital Pianos
1 Year: Digital Mixers, Studio Monitors, Analog Consoles, Powered Mixers, Multi-Track Recorders, Digital Effect Processors, Signal Processors, Synthesizers, Drum Machines, Sequencers, Tone Modules, Portable Keyboards, Guitars, Drum Shells & Hardware, Drum Shell Finish.
1 Yr Parts, 90 Days Labor: Drum Pedals, Cymbal Stands, Rack Systems