The PSR-EW300 Premium Package includes the PSR-EW300 keyboard, YXKS stand, headphones and power supply. The portable PSR-EW300 is great for serious beginners but offers features that professionals use during major practice sessions. In addition to the 574 great sounds and 48-note polyphony, the PSR-EW300 features the built-in Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) lessons, which are designed to supplement a student’s regular piano instruction. The innovative Touch Tutor function helps beginning pianists learn to play with better dynamics.
Yamaha PSREW300 76-Key Portable Keyboard Features
- 76 keys
- Touch-responsive keyboard with 48-note polyphony
- 574 high quality Voices with improved sampling
- USB to HOST connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need one cable to connect to your music-making software.
- 48-note polyphony allows for more notes to be played without drop-outs, making more complex passages possible.
- AC or battery power allows the player the option to plug in when an electrical outlet is available, or use batteries for complete mobility (batteries sold separately).
- Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with their own "middle C" for practicing with a partner
- The Backlit LCD allows users to read the information on the screen under any lighting conditions.
- Dual Mode lets you combine two Voices together, like piano and strings, for an inspiring new playing experience.
- Split mode lets you play a different Voice with each hand
- Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) allows you to practice using the preset songs (or MIDI files on compatible instruments) at your own pace, one hand at a time, or both together.
- Touch Tutor lesson mode tracks the velocity or strength the keys are played at in order to teach dynamics.
- The Aux Line Input allows you to connect any music device with a headphone output, such as an MP3 player, a computer, a mixer, or even another instrument so you can hear it through the internal speakers.
- Melody Suppressor isolates the melody of audio songs connected to the Aux Line Input jack and reduces the volume, allowing you to sing along or play the lead.
- Accompaniment Styles add a "backing band" to your performances while you remain in complete control of chord changes and arrangement
- Included Accessories: Music Rest, Owner's Manual
The PSR-EW300 has everything you need in a starter keyboard, with 76 keys for the more serious piano beginner. With USB to HOST audio and MIDI connectivity, it's easy to expand the capabilities of your instrument by interfacing with creative or educational apps on your iOS device or computer. On-board lesson functions, including the new Touch Tutor, help to supplement regular piano lessons. For fun, plug in your portable music player to the Aux Input and use the melody suppressor to soften the lead vocal so you can sing and play along with your favorite tunes.
World Tour Keyboard Stand
Simple and affordable, the YXKS is a classic single X keyboard stand for your Yamaha portable keyboard. Todays musicians prefer the stability of the YXKS stand which bolts on to your Yamaha keyboard. Additional features are the classic bullet-nose pull knob, stronger 1" square tubing and non-marking rubber end caps. Compatible with Yamaha EZ220, NP11, NP31, PSRE443, PSRE433, PSRE343 and PSRE243.
World Tour YXKS Keyboard Stand Features
- Compatible with Yamaha EZ220, NP11, NP31, PSRE443, PSRE433, PSRE343 and PSRE243.
- 1“ Square tubing for strength and durability
- Quick adjustable playing height for seated to standing positions
- Full close position for easy storage
- Stable steel base supports with non-marking rubber end caps
- Weight Capacity: 90 lbs.
- Height Adjustment.: 27”-38”
- Base Spread: 11”-31”
- Arm Depth: 13.25"
- Construction: Bolted