The Yamaha PSREW410 Premium package includes the PSREW410 keyboard, headphones, stand and a power supply. The flagship PSR-EW410 boasts advanced features in an affordable, portable package, great as a starter instrument but also perfect for more experienced players looking for a unique playing experience who want 76 keys, a great piano sound and may want to add the KS-SW100 optional subwoofer.
Groove Creator is fully playable with Intro, Section change and Musical Climax and a Quick Sampling function allows you to store your unique samples on USB or in internal memory for instant recall at just the right time! Add to all of that the Live Control Knobs and this powerhouse allows you to expand your performance in ways that other keyboards simply cannot.
Yamaha PSREW410 76-Key Portable Keyboard Features
- 758 high quality voices including Live!, Sweet! and Cool! voices, with 48-note polyphony
- Groove Creator with Intro, Section change and Musical Climax gives you real-time control of your own EDM tracks like a DJ.
- Groove Creator function - 35 grooves, 5 sections(4 main +1 Musical Climax)
- Quick Sampling to USB or Internal Memory for instant recall at just the right time!
- Quick Sampling function - 7 sample (1 Normal type + 6 One shot/Loop type) Max 9.6 sec/sample
- Assignable Knobs allow you to manipulate various effects and parameters on Voices, Styles and more, in real time.
- Assignable real-time Control Knobs, DSP Effects, and Pitch Bend
- USB to HOST connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need one cable to connect to your music-making software.
- 1/4" AUX Line output jacks are professional grade for connecting to an external amplifier or PA system without disabling the built-in speakers.
- 1/8" AUX input takes output from a portable music player, iOS device, mixer or computer and uses the instrument's speakers to play back the audio.
- Style Expansion Memory is on-board storage allowing you to expand your Style library with your choie of custom content.
- The USB "TO DEVICE" port allows connection of USB flash drives for loading and storing data.
- The XG Lite Voice library is a next-level collection of Voices over the General MIDI (GM) collection, designed for playing back songs from Yamaha's extensive XG song library at www.yamahamusicsoft.com.
- 48-note polyphony allows for more notes to be played without drop-outs, making more complex passages possible.
- 235 auto accompaniment Styles
- USB Audio Recorder - 80 minutes. (.wav)
- 12W + 12W amplifiers with 12 cm Bass Reflexed speakers
- AUX IN for connecting and playing along with your favorite music
- Arpeggio function
- Worldwide sounds support multiple kinds of music
- Included: Music Rest, Owner's Manual, PA300C Power Supply
The PSREW410 keyboard provides many significant improvements compared to previous models. The fully playable Groove Creator function lets users add intros, section changes and musical climaxes to Grooves like a DJ controlling electronic dance music (EDM). The number of Groove Patterns has been increased to 35, including 10 new ones.
The new Quick Sampling feature makes it possible to capture audio samples to USB or internal memory so you can play them on the keys. The assignable Live Control Knobs let users quickly adjust sounds on the fly.
The PSREW410 model includes a larger collections of instrument Voices than on earlier models. Yamaha also increased the number of onboard backing Styles, giving players more options for their backing tracks, and added storage for optional Expansion Styles like the Paquette Mexicano.
World Tour Keyboard Stand
The World Tour Keyboard Stand is a heavy-duty steel single X-braced keyboard stand that will hold 49, 61, 76 and 88-key keyboards with a maximum weight of 130 lbs. Secure-Lock height adjustment from 25.25 to 38.75 inches for seated to standing performance positions. Non-Marking rubber end caps.
World Tour Single X Keyboard Stand Features
- Amazing 130 pound weight capacity
- Secure-Lock center clutch height adjustment system
- Adjustable 25.25 to 38.75-inch playing height for seated to standing positions
- Full close position for easy storage
- Heavy-duty 1-inch square and round steel construction
- Stable 19-inch long steel base supports with non-marking rubber end caps
7 Years: DSR, DXR,
and DXS Speakers; 3 Years: Power Amps, Speakers; YDP, CP, N100, PF & P Series Digital Pianos
1 Year: Digital Mixers, Studio Monitors, Analog Consoles, Powered Mixers, Multi-Track Recorders, Digital Effect Processors, Signal Processors, Synthesizers, Drum Machines, Sequencers, Tone Modules, Portable Keyboards, Guitars, Drum Shells & Hardware, Drum Shell Finish.
1 Yr Parts, 90 Days Labor: Drum Pedals, Cymbal Stands, Rack Systems