The PSR-S770 is equipped with a host of powerful performance features, flexible audio playback functions and a Mic/Guitar input, making it ideal for live use on stage, in the studio or at home. The large LCD screen allows you to monitor the status of your instrument at a glance and provides easy access to valuable performance functions.
Yamaha PSRS770 61 Key Arranger Workstation Features
Get real with your sound
- Wireless Audio and MIDI features utilize WiFi to stream audio and MIDI to/from your iOS device and your Yamaha instrument to integrate with compatible iOS apps
- Assignable real-time control knobs allow you to filter and adjust your sound just like an analog synthesizer.
- Accompaniment Styles add a "backing band" to your performances while you remain in complete control of chord changes and arrangements.
- Modulation wheel
- Voice and Style Expansion Packs enable you to customize your PSR-S series Arranger Workstation with a wide range of additional content from all over the world.
- USB Audio Recording & Playback captures performances on a USB drive
- DJ Styles are preprogrammed with chord progressions leaving your hands free to play melodies or tweak the real-time control knobs.
- The 16-track song recorder/player lets you create full arrangements or play back songs
- MegaVoices feature various playing articulations, techniques and performance sounds and are used in accompaniment Styles to provide ultra-realistic expression.
Enjoy realistic Super Articulation Voices, Organ flutes and many other sounds from the legendary Tyros series. The PSR-S770's superb sonic quality, meticulously sampled voices, and a comprehensive suite of effects will take your performances to a new level of authenticity that is sure to satisfy even the most demanding audience.
Powerful features for live performance
The PSR-S770 features two assignable live controllers, a modulation wheel and two assignable foot pedal inputs, ensuring that you have total control over voices, styles, effects and other functions during live performance.
Also, DJ Styles are a new live performance concept, featuring a collection of chord progressions that eliminate the need for continuous chord changes with the left hand. Now you've got both hands free to play melody lines, use the Live Controllers, or even trigger additional external audio with the Multi Pads to add a unique flair to your performance.
Large color LCD display
For simple intuitive control of the powerful features and capabilities of this advanced keyboard, the PSR-S770 comes equipped with a large color LCD that allows you to monitor the status of your instrument at a glance, and gives you easy access to valuable performance functions.
More memory, more sounds
Voice and Style Expansion Packs enable you to customize the PSR-S770 with a wide range of additional content from all over the world. When loaded into the keyboard, you can instantly access authentic new sounds, rhythms and backing in the musical style of your choice. For even more versatility, use Yamaha Expansion Manager version 2.3 (or later) to link the PSR-S770 to your computer. Yamaha Expansion Manager allows you to create individual expansion data sets containing content from various packs and utilize the 160MB memory capacity on the instrument. You can even create your own voices based on your samples.
Great for singers and guitarists
The PSR-S770 comes equipped with a Mic/Guitar input that allows you to add vocals or guitar to your live performance with ease. Simply plug in a microphone and you can effortlessly assign any of the PSR's versatile effects to the vocals. Or, connect a guitar and adjust the parameters to suit your preference and emulate the sound of your favorite artists or create a sound that's all your own!
USB audio playback with flexible functions
Whether you're enhancing a live performance with backing tracks from your music library or just livening up a party with some Karaoke, the time stretch, pitch shift, and vocal cancel functions of the PSR-S770's USB audio player will add depth and versatility to any musical event.
7 Years: DSR, DXR,
and DXS Speakers; 3 Years: Power Amps, Speakers; YDP, CP, N100, PF & P Series Digital Pianos
1 Year: Digital Mixers, Studio Monitors, Analog Consoles, Powered Mixers, Multi-Track Recorders, Digital Effect Processors, Signal Processors, Synthesizers, Drum Machines, Sequencers, Tone Modules, Portable Keyboards, Guitars, Drum Shells & Hardware, Drum Shell Finish.
1 Yr Parts, 90 Days Labor: Drum Pedals, Cymbal Stands, Rack Systems