Great for singers and guitarists, the PSR-S775 has powerful performance features that inspire your creativity. Ideal for live use on stage, in the studio or at home, the PSR-S775 allows you to play, compose and arrange without breaking the bank. The PSR-S775 features two assignable live controllers, a modulation wheel and two assignable foot pedal inputs, ensuring that you have total control over Voices, Styles, effects and other functions during live performance. It's the first in the Arranger line to offer mic/guitar input with effects, 7" color display, Super Articulation Voices, MP3 playback with lyric viewer and a generous 280MB of ROM storage that can hold multiple expansion packs for quick change on the fly. Everything you need is built-in making it easy to capture, edit and playback your creative ideas.
Yamaha PSRS775 61 Key Arranger Workstation Features
Powerful features for live performance
- Wireless audio & MIDI features utilize Wi-Fi to stream audio and MIDI to/from your iOS device and your Yamaha instrument to integrate with compatible apps for iOS.
- MP3 Lyric Display allows you to read the lyrics MP3 songs that have lyric data attached, including thousands of karaoke titles.
- Assignable real-time control knobs allow you to filter and adjust your sound just like an analog synthesizer.
- Accompaniment Styles add a "backing band" to your performances while you remain in complete control of chord changes and arrangements.
- The modulation wheel lets you control the amount of modulation effect on your sound, and will remain at the desired setting until you increase or decrease it again.
- Voice & Style Expansion Packs enable you to customize your PSR-S series Arranger Workstation with a wide range of additional content from all over the world.
- USB audio recording and playback captures or plays back performances on a USB drive.
- DJ Styles are preprogrammed with chord progressions leaving your hands free to play melodies or tweak the real-time control knobs.
- The 16-track song recorder/player lets you create full arrangements or play back songs.
- MegaVoices feature various playing articulations, techniques and performance sounds and are used in accompaniment Styles to provide ultra-realistic expression.
- Performance Assistant Technology (P.A.T.) lets you focus on playing the rhythms while the instrument worries about playing the right notes of MIDI songs.
- Owner's Manual, PA300C Power Supply
The PSR-S775 features two assignable live controllers, a modulation wheel and two assignable foot pedal inputs, ensuring that you have total control over Voices, Styles, effects and other functions during live performance.
Newly implemented Half bar fill-in and Mono legato function expand the variation of your performance. Live control settings can be immediately called up from registration memory.
Let your music take you to new places
Voice & Style Expansion Packs enable you to customize the PSR-S775 with a wide range of additional content from all over the world. When loaded into the keyboard, you can instantly access authentic new sounds, rhythms and backing in the musical style of your choice.
Use Yamaha Expansion Manager to create individual expansion data sets containing content from various packs and utilize the 280 MB memory on board. You can even create your own voices based on your sample library.
Get real with the sound
Enjoy realistic Super Articulation Voices, Organ flutes and many other sounds from Tyros series. The PSR-S775's superb sonic quality, meticulously sampled voices, and a comprehensive suite of effects will take your performances to a new level of authenticity that is sure to satisfy even the most demanding audience.
Great for singers and guitarists
The PSR-S775 comes equipped with a Mic/Guitar input that allows you to add vocals or guitar to your live performance with ease. Simply plug in a microphone and you can effortlessly assign any of the PSR's versatile effects to the vocals. Or, connect a guitar and adjust the parameters to suit your preference and emulate the sound of your favorite artists or create a sound that's all your own!
USB audio playback with flexible functions
Whether you're enhancing a live performance with backing tracks from your music library or just livening up a party with some Karaoke, the time stretch, pitch shift, vocal cancel and MP3 lyrics display function will add depth and versatility to any musical event.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
7 Years: DSR, DXR,
and DXS Speakers; 3 Years: Power Amps, Speakers; YDP, CP, N100, PF & P Series Digital Pianos
1 Year: Digital Mixers, Studio Monitors, Analog Consoles, Powered Mixers, Multi-Track Recorders, Digital Effect Processors, Signal Processors, Synthesizers, Drum Machines, Sequencers, Tone Modules, Portable Keyboards, Guitars, Drum Shells & Hardware, Drum Shell Finish.
1 Yr Parts, 90 Days Labor: Drum Pedals, Cymbal Stands, Rack Systems