The elegant, intuitive, self-contained PSR-S975 is the flagship model of the S-series that inspires you the player, to achieve your musical ideas with the least amount of effort and the maximum amount of control. The powerful performance features cut the normal creative time from hours to seconds, allowing you to capture your best ideas and recall them at the touch of a button. For the ultimate in live performance, you can call up a Style of music, display mp3 lyrics and connect up to a larger display for audience participation!
Yamaha PSRS975 61 Key Arranger Workstation Features
Powerful Features for Live Performances
- Wireless audio & MIDI features utilize Wi-Fi to stream audio and MIDI to/from your iOS device and your Yamaha instrument to integrate with compatible apps for iOS.
- MP3 Lyric Display allows you to read the lyrics MP3 songs that have lyric data attached, including thousands of karaoke titles.
- Assignable real-time control knobs allow you to filter and adjust your sound just like an analog synthesizer.
- Accompaniment Styles add a "backing band" to your performances while you remain in complete control of chord changes and arrangements.
- The modulation wheel lets you control the amount of modulation effect on your sound, and will remain at the desired setting until you increase or decrease it again.
- Voice & Style Expansion Packs enable you to customize your PSR-S series Arranger Workstation with a wide range of additional content from all over the world.
- USB audio recording and playback captures or plays back performances on a USB drive.
- DJ Styles are preprogrammed with chord progressions leaving your hands free to play melodies or tweak the real-time control knobs.
- The 16-track song recorder/player lets you create full arrangements or play back songs.
- Pro-quality background singers put you center stage at your in-home Karaoke party. You sing a song and Yamaha's latest VH2 (Vocal Harmony 2) chip does the rest.
- MegaVoices feature various playing articulations, techniques and performance sounds and are used in accompaniment Styles to provide ultra-realistic expression.
- Performance Assistant Technology (P.A.T.) lets you focus on playing the rhythms while the instrument worries about playing the right notes of MIDI songs.
- Owners manual, PA300C Power Supply
The PSR-S975 features two assignable live controllers, a modulation wheel and two assignable foot pedal inputs, ensuring that you have total control over Voices, Styles, effects and other functions during live performance.
Newly implemented Half bar fill-in and Mono legato function expand the variation of your performance. Live control settings can be immediately called up from registration memory.
Let your Music take you to new places
Voice & Style Expansion Packs enable you to customize the PSR-S975 with a wide range of additional content from all over the world. When loaded into the keyboard, you can instantly access authentic new sounds, rhythms and backing in the musical style of your choice.
Use Yamaha Expansion Manager to create individual expansion data sets containing content from various packs and utilize the 768 MB memory on board. You can even create your own voices based on your sample library.
Get Real with the Sound
Enjoy realistic Super Articulation Voices, Organ flutes and many other sounds from Tyros series. The PSR-S975's superb sonic quality, meticulously sampled voices, and a comprehensive suite of effects will take your performances to a new level of authenticity that is sure to satisfy even the most demanding audience.
The PSR-S975 features the Real Distortion and Real Reverb effects from the renowned Tyros 5, delivering authentic, natural sound unparalleled in its class. Effortlessly add and edit effects parameters via an attractive, intuitive interface that gives you the feeling of controlling conventional effects and amplifiers in real time. Yamaha's Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) technology simulates the effects of phaser, Wah, compressors, and phasers at circuit level.
Powerful Synth Vocoder and Vocal Harmony
The PSR-S975 is equipped with a Synth Vocoder function, which allows you to use your voice and synthesize with the PSR-S975's sound. The powerful Vocal Harmony 2 system controls the pitch, level, and number of harmonies added, ensuring that your vocals are always the star of the show.
USB audio playback with flexible functions
Whether you're enhancing a live performance with backing tracks from your music library or just livening up a party with some Karaoke, the time stretch, pitch shift, vocal cancel and MP3 lyrics display function will add depth and versatility to any musical event.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.