Not just another monophonic analog clone, the 8-note polyphonic Reface CS’ five unique oscillator modules create an incredible variety of sounds from warm and fat analog to crisp and clear digital. The intuitive Texture and Mod controls take simple oscillator types and turn them into complex and sophisticated waveforms.
Animate your sound with the simple but powerful LFO and EG and add depth, flavor and attitude with the onboard effect and filter. If you’ve got a song idea or want to build a performance from the bottom up, you can capture it using the onboard Looper.
Yamaha Reface CS Control Synthesizer Keyboard Features
- Analog Physical Modeling Engine with multiple synthesis and oscillator types
- Onboard effects processor with five TYPES add depth to your sound
- 8-note polyphony allows complex chords and pads or switch to mono mode for fat synth bass or solo leads!
- Integrated phrase Looper: capture song ideas or just jam!
- HQ mini keyboard allows fast, natural performance with premium feel and response
- Continuous controller pedal input for volume control
- 2W 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time!
- Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response for full, rich sound
- Battery powered! Uses six ‘AA’ batteries with five hours of life!
- USB ‘TO HOST’ allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument
- Dual 1/4 inch unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more
- Included Accessories:
- MIDI breakout cable
- Owners Manual
7 Years: DSR, DXR,
and DXS Speakers; 3 Years: Power Amps, Speakers; YDP, CP, N100, PF & P Series Digital Pianos
1 Year: Digital Mixers, Studio Monitors, Analog Consoles, Powered Mixers, Multi-Track Recorders, Digital Effect Processors, Signal Processors, Synthesizers, Drum Machines, Sequencers, Tone Modules, Portable Keyboards, Guitars, Drum Shells & Hardware, Drum Shell Finish.
1 Yr Parts, 90 Days Labor: Drum Pedals, Cymbal Stands, Rack Systems