With a name like “Rock,” Zildjian S-Series won’t ever let you down. Built to cut through the mix, S Family rock crashes offer you the volume and projection when you need it most. Medium heavy in weight, these cymbals are higher pitched with an enhanced attack and cutting power. Great for live performances where more projection is needed.
Zildjian S-Series Rock Crash Cymbal Features
- Designed to cut through the mix
- Enhanced attack with cutting power
- B12 Alloy produces the perfect balance of low, middle, and high frequencies
- Extensive Hammering gives these cymbals a dialed-in sonic response throughout all dynamic ranges
- Beautiful shimmering sustain
- Top and bottom lathing crafted to perfection in weight, feel, and sound
- Made in U.S.A.
An exhaustive two-year research and design project by the Zildjian Sound Lab results in a modern cymbal voice from the legendary Zildjian Company. S Zildjian is an expressive family of cymbals with a balanced frequency response, making it suitable for a variety of musical styles. It features a B12 alloy coupled with cutting edge modern manufacturing techniques that produce a cymbal capable of a wide range of musical expression.