Zildjian ZBT Cymbals are the Perfect Place to Start
Start Here. Go Anywhere Don't let price stand between you and a sensational sounding set of cymbals. Revolutionary new manufacturing techniques developed by the Zildjian Sound Lab release a fast, bright, high-volume sound from the power-packed ZBT alloy. They make an ideal first set of Zildjians for any school marching and concert band.
Zildjian ZBT hi hats sound sharp and focused. They have an excellent, bright "chick" sound.
The ZBT Family Features:
- Bright: Intense, high-pitched sound cuts through the mix of other instruments.
- Loud: Sheet origin and lathing techniques create high-volume projection.
- Fast: Speaks quickly and brightly when struck then decays rapidly.
- Consistent: Pressed and lathed from sheets of uniform, high-quality bronze alloy.
- Great Value: Manufacturing innovation delivers Zildjian quality at affordable prices.
- Brilliant: Sold exclusively in the highly polished, brilliant finish.
Zildjian Hi Hats - The heart of your set-up.
The Hi Hat is a timekeeping necessity for all drummers. Because the Hi Hat and the Ride both play a part in keeping time, the relationship between them is very important. They should be selected together, and they should complement each other.
What makes a great Hi Hat?
The bottom cymbal should be relatively heavier than the top cymbal. This will ensure a good, clean "chick" sound. It is important that the volume of your Hi Hats balance with your snare and bass drums.