To reach the peaks of acoustic tone and performance demanded by this discerning artist, the Gibson Jackson Browne Model 1 Acoustic Guitar is made with the finest tonewoods available today. Made in the shape of the Gibson Jumbo model of the 1930s but with body depths increased to 4.55 inches at the neck block and 4.83 inches at the tail block, the Jackson Browne Signature guitar has a top crafted from solid Adirondack red spruce, one of the most exalted woods for this application, and back and sides made from solid eco-friendly English walnut.
Scalloped Adirondack red spruce top bracing keeps the soundboard resonant and lively, while a 12th fret neck/body joint sets the bridge right at the sweet spot in the top for unparalleled tonal depth and richness, as well as optimizing its performance for fingerstyle playing.
Gibson Jackson Browne Acoustic Model 1 Features
- 30's style Gibson Sunburst finish
- Adirondack Red Spruce Top and Bracing
- Eco-friendly English Walnut Back and Sides
- 12 fret-to-body construction with custom wider fingerboard
- Gold Waverly tuners with an efficient 14:1 turn ratio and Ivoroid Buttons
- One-piece solid quarter-sawn mahogany neck is carved to a modified V profile