The Gibson Melody Maker Electric Guitar; One of the most popular guitars in Gibson's history.
An unbelievable value for players of all ages, styles and skill levels; the Melody Maker was originally introduced as a student model, much like the Les Paul Junior, the Melody Maker became a player's favorite for its light weight, comfortable neck, and great tone. Today's Melody Maker is a special tribute to the style of the 1959 edition of this beloved guitar.
The Melody Maker is no exception to Gibson's quality guitar craftsmanship. With a period-correct pickguard housing a special design single-coil pickup, a vintage-style wraparound tailpiece, rounded 50s neck profile, and slim, light body.
Gibson Melody Maker Features
- Slim, Solid Mahogany Body
- 50s Rounded Neck Profile with Set-Neck Construction
- 22-Fret Rosewood Fingerboard with Nickel and Silver Alloy Frets
- Gibson’s Special Design Singlecoil Pickup
- Compensated Wraparound Bridge/Tailpiece
- Angled Headstock
- Adjustable Truss Rod
- Dot Inlays
- Nitrocellulose Finish