The Taylor 316ce LTD 2012 Spring Limited Edition Acoustic Electric Guitar is the ultimate strummerís guitar. With beautiful Hawaiian Koa back and sides and a Sitka Spruce top, the 316ce LTD 2012 Spring acoustic is a visually stunning instrument with a big, bold tone thanks to Taylorís Grand Symphony body shape, and a crisp and complex voice thanks to its resonant tonewoods.
Taylor 316ce LTD 2012 Spring Limited Edition Guitar Specifications
- Sitka Spruce Top with Hawaiian Koa Back and Sides
- Ebony Fingerboard with Tropical Mahogany Neck and Heel
- Grand Symphony Body Shape with a Bold and Rich Acoustic Voice
- Forward Shifted Pattern with Relief Rout Bracing
- Taylorís ES Expression System Electronics
- Includes Taylor Standard Hardshell Case:
Grand Symphony Body
The Grand Symphony shape of the 316ce LTD 2012 Spring edition acoustic delivers Taylorís boldest, richest acoustic voice. Think of it as a Grand Auditorium with a turbo boost, thanks to expanded physical dimensions, including a slightly wider waist and a bigger lower bout. Strummers and pickers with a driving attack will love the fullness, volume and sustain. The big voice doesnít come at the expense of balance. The piano-like bass, meaty midrange, and thick, shimmering highs blend seamlessly.