The Boss FBM1 Fender Bassman Amp Distortion Pedal is based on the toneality of the '59 Fender Bassman amplifier!
The FBM1 delivers the natural, fat, rich, bright tone of the Fender Bassman in a BOSS pedal.Fender amps of the '50s and '60s are beloved and coveted by guitarists around the world.
In conjunction with Fender, the new BOSS FBM1 recreates the legendary tone of the 1959 Fender Bassman. Features include the same controls on the original Bassman: Presence, Treble, Mid, and Bass EQ controls. The FBM1 also functions perfectly as a pre-gain pedal placed before an already overdriven amp to add the tone character of the Bassman.
Boss FBM1 Features
- Recreation of the legendary tone of the 1959 Fender Bassman amp
- BRIGHT IN input for a brighter sound similar to the original Bassman
- Presence, Treble, Mid and Bass EQ controls
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
- Can be used as a pre-gain pedal for adding or retaining Fender tone color