The Boss RC2 is an authentic loop station in a stomp box package!
No one creates Loop Stations like BOSS. Already in heavy demand around the world are the twin sized BOSS RC20XL and the deluxe, extra-wide RC50. Now comes an ultra-compact member of the RC family, the RC2. Housed in a compact-pedal case, the RC2 puts a surprising amount of features in a stompbox.
Boss RC2 Features
- Up to 16 minutes of record time
- Loop Quantize for perfect loop timing
- Realistic Guide-Tone drum patterns
- Easy, logical overdubbing and navigation
- Undo/Redo function
- 11 phrases can be stored and recalled
- AUX input to capture phrases from external audio device
- External pedal input (stop/tempo)
Record, Layer, Loop, & Store
The RC2 can record and store up to 16 mono minutes of audio, either from your own instrument or other external input devices, such as MP3 players-recorders. Each of your layered loop creations can be stored to one of 11 internal patch preset locations.