This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
Ideal for use in high-volume performance situations, the Evans G14 Coated Drum Head can withstand heavy playing while projecting through the mix to provide a full, aggressive sound. Crafted using premium quality film that is 14-mil thick instead of the industry standard 10-mil, the Evans G14 coated drumhead delivers unprecedented durability without losing the strong dynamic response and tonal versatility of a single-ply drumhead. Evans' proprietary white coating provides additional warmth of tone.
Evans G14 Coated Drum Head Features
- Provides a full, aggressive sound
- Crafted from premium quality film that is 14-mil thick instead of the industry standard 10-mil
- Quick response at all dynamics
- Maximum tone and projection
- White coating provides additional warmth of tone