This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The conveniently rackmountable Kemper Profiler Rack Guitar Amplifier Modeler provides a user interface nearly identical to the lunchbox version, with all the powerful profiling capabilities that have taken the guitar world by storm! The layout is highly intuitive and already familiar to users of more traditional amps. Kemper’s cutting edge technology captures the sonic DNA of virtually any guitar amp you connect to the Profiler Rack, resulting in profiles as living, vivid and dynamic as the original amps!
Kemper Profiler Rack Guitar Amplifier Modeler Features
- Digitally captures the sonic fingerprint of virtually any guitar amp
- XLR and 1/4-inch connections allow for connection directly to a mixing console
- A/B comparison mode for comparing the original amp sound with the profiled sound
- Standard Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence controls
- Exchange profiles through the official Kemper Amplifier website profile exchange, emails, or other online forums and services
- Cabinet section enables you to mix and match head and cab profiles in whichever way you like
- 4 independent stomp effects slots can host effects including famous overdrives and distortions, compressor, reverb, several delays and LoFi algorithms, and a beautiful rotary speaker emulation
- Accurate models of classic effects such as a variety of chorus, phaser and flanger pedals
- External effects loop which you can patch in anywhere among the virtual stomps boxes
- Gain control ranges over 80dB and features an automatic volume compensation for clean settings
- Several ground lifts to allow you to easily deal with possible hum and grounding problems
- Does not have a built in power amp, it is to be used as a preamp
What is Profiling?
‘Profiling’ is what Kemper has named their proprietary technology that captures the sound and feel of a specific tube amplifier. In other words, the Kemper Profiler Rack doesn’t simply give you a list of static digital amplifier reproductions. Instead, profiling creates a vivid, living, dynamic and multi-dimensional image of your existing tube amp.