This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Middle Child of Line 6 POD HD Processor Pedalboards, the POD HD400 features HD modeling that provides previously unachievable sensitivity for a more realistic interaction with 16 built-in HD amp models. Add to that the 100 plus modern and vintage-styled M-class effects, onboard looper 128 user presets and a comprehensive digital and analog I/O.
Line 6 Pod HD400 Guitar Modeling Processor Features
- HD amp models that feel, behave, and interact with more realism
- 16 HD amp models based on sought-after guitar tones including:
- California clean, Classic crunch, Vibey boutique warmth, Modern high-gain
- 128 user presets; 256 factory presets
- 90-Plus effects with the use of up to 4 simultaneously
- Delays, Modulations, Distortions, Compressors, EQs, Filters and Reverbs
- Tap Temp Control over most effects
- 24-second looper with dedicated footswitches
- Built-in tuner with signal mute
- 1/4 inch and XLR outputs (mono/stereo)
- MIDI via USB; L6 LINK jack
- Integrates easily with Line 6's DT50 tube amps
- MP3/CD input
- Free editor/librarian software
- Tough metal chassis, footswitches and expression pedal
Line 6 mixed 15 years of amp modeling experience with 3 years of research to push past the limits of their previous amp modeling technology. After accumulating 16 sought after amplifiers and restoring them to peak condition with the help of LA’s top tube amp experts, Line 6's POD HD Pedalboards use 10-times more amplifier information than before, including single-ended class A tube stages, class AB push/pull interactions, power supply behavior, and more. The result is unprecedented, warmth, feel, sustain, and articulation to provide you with all the amp tones you've been searching for.Line 6 POD HD400 HD Amp Modeling Multi-Effects Pedalboard